1.    #1  
    I have a Plantronics 640 BT headset and 2 Sprint 700WX's (one for work, one personal, and I use them both daily while working). My BT headset can handle being paired with both simultaneously, but if I am on a call with one, what if I get a call on the other? Would I somehow be able to tell my headset to maybe mute one, and switch to the other?
    Cool. 2 700wxs. Why not call yourself on one phone, then another with the BT to see what happens?
    Quote Originally Posted by crazie.eddie View Post
    Cool. 2 700wxs. Why not call yourself on one phone, then another with the BT to see what happens?
    Heh...
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  4.    #4  
    so anyone have an answer?
    To my knowledge there is not a way. In fact, it shouldn't allow you to be actively connected to both of them with the same profile. You may have them paired but only one will be able to access the hands free profile at any given time.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.