1.    #1  
    Well, since I have a 750v I never really go to the 700P area in TreoCentral. Rading the new Palm Blog, I realized, boy am I glad I did not go with the 700P or 680. sure, the 750s have some issues, but nothing like the ones mentioned above. As much as I hate to say this, it confirms my decision to go with WM, not cuz I like WM, but Palm has some serious issues to deal with.
    PDA Lineage: Sharp Wizard, PalmVx, Tungsten, Treo 650, Treo 750v
    Heck I figgured that out back in 2001 when I dumped my Visor for a Pocket PC.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    depends on the camp - I am torn between three devices - Blackberry Pearl, Palm Treo, Palm 750 !!

I love the email/phone of BB
    I love the PIM, many apps for Palm
    I love that the WM5 is for the future..

so thats me
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    OTOH, don't assume those complaints are what everyone experiences. With the exception of some minor lags, my 700P is rock solid. I haven't had a reset in a couple of months.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    I have not had 1 reset on my 680, and I have over 100 apps installed. I use it constantly... GPS, Web, Network tools like SSH, IRC, and messaging... and of course phone & PDA. The only complaint is the battery. My 650 lasted longer, but the 680 does seem quicker in most aspects, so I am very happy. I even bought my wife one after playing with one for a month at work.