1.    #1  
    Hi everyone. I am wondering if this is possible with mortscript. I use flexmail 2007 for Imap idle, but if I reset my phone it doesn't reconnect automatically. I have to go into flexmail and do a send receive in order to turn Idle on. Does anyone know if mortscript would be able to make flexmail reconnect and check mail after a soft reset or long period of inactivity? This is the only thing I don't like about flexmail.
    If you create a shortcut to flexmail in \Windows\Startup, I think that would solve the soft-reset issue...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  3.    #3  
    That would technically work, but I don't want my mail app open for all eyes to see after a reset.
    If Flexmail can be executed with parameters on a command line, then it should be able to.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbarrett5381 View Post
    That would technically work, but I don't want my mail app open for all eyes to see after a reset.
    I was looking for something else and saw this post. I just posted a script that should do what you're looking for over here: http://www.pocketinformant.com/Forum...rt=#entry62085. Comments welcome.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by justDave View Post
    I was looking for something else and saw this post. I just posted a script that should do what you're looking for over here: http://www.pocketinformant.com/Forum...rt=#entry62085. Comments welcome.
    Thanks! What are the files that are included in the zip? Which mortscript file do I use (their are two)? Also what is the SHCloseApp program?
    Quote Originally Posted by dbarrett5381 View Post
    Thanks! What are the files that are included in the zip? Which mortscript file do I use (their are two)? Also what is the SHCloseApp program?
    I just answered these questions and posted a minor update in the other thread. The quick answer is that the only thing you need to run is watchdog.mscr. Just keep all the files together in the same directory.