1.    #1  
    seems more and more as if the "upgrade" from 650 to 750 is nothing but a cruel joke. the 750 is getting useable (i have learned to lower expectations) but a few key things still not right

-is there a way to autolock the keys whenever i press the hangup button? i am doing alot of pocket dialing. i know you can lock the keys but hitting the bottom left and holding it while pressing the hang up buttom but that is a cruel joke as it is impossible to press those buttons at the same time with one hand. alot of times i am out and about with a briefcase or something in one hand and using 2 hands to lock the keys before putting it in my pocket is redonkulous

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gearwh0re View Post
    seems more and more as if the "upgrade" from 650 to 750 is nothing but a cruel joke. the 750 is getting useable (i have learned to lower expectations) but a few key things still not right

-is there a way to autolock the keys whenever i press the hangup button? i am doing alot of pocket dialing. i know you can lock the keys but hitting the bottom left and holding it while pressing the hang up buttom but that is a cruel joke as it is impossible to press those buttons at the same time with one hand. alot of times i am out and about with a briefcase or something in one hand and using 2 hands to lock the keys before putting it in my pocket is redonkulous

thanks
    Did you try using the Keyguard control panel? There are three settings that can be selected, one of which is to lock the device on power off.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  3.    #3  
    awesome , thanks

this "learning curve" is proving quite frustrating.
    Quote Originally Posted by gearwh0re View Post
    awesome , thanks

this "learning curve" is proving quite frustrating.
    It's really not that difficult once you start to know your way around. Just wait until you feel comfortable enough to start adding 3rd party apps to make the device even better!
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Whenever I buy a new treo I always put the keylock option. Since I stick my 750 in my pocket as opposed to on my belt.
    Avatar is the license plate of my 95 White Ford Bronco

HTC TyTn II<- Current Favorite PDA phone
    CDMA the past;GSM the future
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    I also moved from a 650 (and a PalmOS user for a decade) to the 750. It did take me a week or so to become comfortable with the new environment, but I like it fine now.