Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    okay for those of you that got the 750 seido slim hard case and the snaps broke...i got a fix that is awesome...

what i did was took a look at the design of the spe leather case and did some cutting and fabbed to the spe design...i dremmeled the top and side tabs and super glued the bottom half and wahlah...i will post pics when i get them...so instead of just throwing it away you can still make use of it...maybe the way the design should have been in the first place...
    Dude, while I commend your efforts, the case isn't all that expensive and it's not worth cutting, shaving, and glueing.

That being said, I am curious to see what you did with the case.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    yeah i know that but the snap on mine broke within a week of use...and i really didnt want to keep buying theses cases...cause to tell you the truth the seido hard case fits the best so far...btw how do i post pics here or insert a file...lol...help please..

such a newbie...got it...first time posting up pics...
    Last edited by Rino808; 04/30/2007 at 01:04 PM.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    aiite here are the photos...enjoy..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Can the case still be removed easily? I swap batteries regularly and pull the sim out on weekends to use in my RAZR.
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
    Nice if you like that franken-**** look...

A bit ugly for such a nice device...
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    yeah it does come out easy...yeah well interstink it was a nice case till the tabs break easy...and i didnt want to keep buying cases...yeah i know i have to brush it up a bit...first one trial and error...lol...btw what case do you use???
    After the bad experience with the Seidio case and a so-so experience with the SPE leather hard case, I said "screw it" and went for the best (IMHO of course ):

http://mobilitytoday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15493
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    After the bad experience with the Seidio case and a so-so experience with the SPE leather hard case, I said "screw it" and went for the best (IMHO of course ):

http://mobilitytoday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15493
    I have always looked to Vaja for the best case, but never purchased. It looks like it add's some real bulk to the device, is that true?

I am still using the rubberized Seidio case, I like it it a lot, but it will not survive another fall.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    yeah jgold i was also looking at vaja, i have tried the sedio rubberized (which broke in a week), hard case from ebay (which the paint came off within 2 days), spe leather which is the best so far but the front is off a bit...what i like about the spe is that you can remove the screw for the belt clip...i was thinking the like you J and just get the vaja...unless someone can tell me a better case then the spe leather...
    Quote Originally Posted by Interstink View Post
    I have always looked to Vaja for the best case, but never purchased. It looks like it add's some real bulk to the device, is that true?

I am still using the rubberized Seidio case, I like it it a lot, but it will not survive another fall.
    It does add some bulk but I find it very acceptable, especially that the level of protection far outweighs the Seidio. Plus, the leather is just so nice, that it just feels good to hold it.

what i like about the spe is that you can remove the screw for the belt clip
    Considering I wear the belt clip most of the time, I found the belt-clip nub to be a PIA when holding the case in my hand. It sticks way too far out from the case and makes holding the 750 uncomfortable.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    yeah jgold, i use the belt clip on the weekends and remove the screw and just put it in my shirt pocket when im at work...i really was considering the vaja but the its kinda expensive...i would guess the fitment on the vaja is way better then the spe??? and did you order the vaja from palm or direct from vaja??
    The fit is impeccable. You may be able to tell from my pics in the review. I ordered direct from Vaja as it is customized.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    well the vaja really looks really nice...but paying about 80 bones for it makes me wanna wait...if the clip was removable i would be all over it...btw nice pics and review jgold...