1.    #1  
    All I can say is it is a BAD AZZ combo! I cant take them off! This is my second Treo (I had a 650 before my 700wx)...I honestly believe that the Treo line is the best phone created to date. If you dont have the S9 I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT! You will not be sorry. The price isnt too bad. I paid about $120.00. They're worth it.
  2. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    I must admit, I feel the same way about mine...

They're a little tight sometimes for my big head, but I think they're stretching out to fit my huge melon. I had to buy the extended battery because I'm constantly streaming and killing my battery by 2:00
    Is it difficult to access the buttons?

Any problems with the person on other end hearing you?
    I just got mine on Friday. I have to agree...they are awesome. I have not used them for calls since I bought them specifically to workout. Buttons are easy to access. They do take a bit to get used to since they are very sensitive. Bestbuy had them on sale on Friday for $99.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Can someone post a pic of the buttons and maybe place a coin next to it, so I can estimate the size? I'm wondering how big/small the buttons and if they're easy to find. I don't want to feel around for the volume button and then accidently hang up the caller.
    I wish I didn't break my digital camera. I agree with the other reviews. These headphones are awesome (all thanks to hannip for his a2dp vzw bt stack hack). I can't believe I haven't had any bluetooth issues with them (dropouts) like I have had with every other bt headset. They stay connected and work great. I can really walk 30 feet away! The buttons are small and took me a bit to get use to but I don't see how you could accidently hang up on someone. The call button you actually have to press in while the volume buttons you just basically run your finger over them with slight pressure. There is a difference. The only feature I couldn't get working on mine is the transfer call to treo and transfer call from treo function. Basically you are just suppose to tap the power button while on a call and it should transfer the call to the treo speaker/mic. When I do that the headphones go out but I can't hear/talk on the treo. To get it back to the headset you just hit the call button and that works fine. Other than that they work as advertised. If you're playing mp3's much over 128 kbps you could have some cuttouts/skipping because of the bandwidth limitation on the treo.

Sound quality for calls seems fine and the person on the other end can hear me fine. Call sound/mic only works on the left ear.

Voice dialing feature activates voice command on the treo but you still hear and speak commands to the treo..not in the headset.

Music/slingbox/pda sound work great through the headphones IMHO. As reported by others..the high end can sound a little tinny and there isn't much bass because of the small form factor but I'm still extremely impressed. Again..I'm still extremely impressed at how well they work with the treo.

Remember...this is one size fits all. With my big melon it felt like I was stretching them a bit when I put them on but I did so without a problem and comfort was not an issue. They come with 3 different ear bud sizes.

Score: 9 out of 10 and they are as small as they look in pictures.

I looked in the mirror after I put them on to see how dorky they look and was surprised. I have pretty short hair (maybe an inch) and from the front I could barely tell that I was wearing headphones. The back view doesn't look retarded either. LOL. Motorola finally got something right!
    working great with my 750 so far
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  8. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crazie.eddie View Post
    Is it difficult to access the buttons?

Any problems with the person on other end hearing you?
    Honestly, it sucks for talking. It sounds like you're in a distant cave, because the mic is in the earpiece.

It's for music and streaming for me. I turn it off for calls. But it sounds really good, and is plenty loud.

I'd love to be able to find a way to keep the phone mic while using the BT earpiece so I could talk like a walkie talkie.

Also, it suffers from the usual BT disconnects. No problem for me, because I turn it on and off when needed for music. It seems to only lose the connection during stanby periods.
  9. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crazie.eddie View Post
    Can someone post a pic of the buttons and maybe place a coin next to it, so I can estimate the size? I'm wondering how big/small the buttons and if they're easy to find. I don't want to feel around for the volume button and then accidently hang up the caller.
    The way the buttons are shaped and placed, they are extremely easy to find. Theirs one raised button that has to be pressed actively, but it's raised for easy finding, and the two buttons surrounding them are touch sensitive.

They really are the easiest buttons I ever used.
    I was debating whether or not to go with the S9's or Sony DR-BT10CX, which look like this...

It's a wireless BT earbud headset, which is wireless to a point that there are no wires connecting to your treo, but the main BT piece and earbuds are connected via wires. I wouldn't mind them, since the mic is a seperate piece and would give me probably better mic quality.
    I'll weigh in with my thoughts on my S9s after just a few days.

I had the huge Princess Leia ones, and would really only wear them if I was someplace where no one would EVER see me. the 820s were nice for music, seemed ok for calls, but dang - those suckas were huge.

I use my Treo for my just about all the time music player, and have for the last few years (going back to my 600 days) and would use the Treo for music while running, hanging around, going to the store, always while driving - all the time. About two months ago I did go and buy one of the Sansa small MP3 players for running, because really, the size of the Treo was just a little <too> big to lug around while running. So - I had stopped using the Treo for running UNTIL I got the S9. Now - I put the Treo in my CamelBak (hot here in Oklahoma now - need the water) and with the S9s, I'm all wireless babee. Awesome. Calls sound fine (no complaints from anyone on the other side), music is fine (could it be better? Maybe, but I'll take the wireless compromise) and the fit is also ok for me. After a while I do have to remove them, massage the ears and head, and then I'm good to go.

Love them.

(but I have to admit, I have ordered the Lubix magnet ones also, because...well what can I say - I have a BT headset jones).