1. WCS
    When I receive a phone call and press the answer key...there's a 2-3 second delay in answering the call? Is there a fix for this?

I did a search and only came across the same issue with a treo 700 and no fix.

Thanks.
    Disable Voice Command. It is a known issue that it does not work with the 750.

Quote Originally Posted by WCS View Post
    When I receive a phone call and press the answer key...there's a 2-3 second delay in answering the call? Is there a fix for this?

I did a search and only came across the same issue with a treo 700 and no fix.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjayd View Post
    Disable Voice Command. It is a known issue that it does not work with the 750.
    The VC issue has to do with the delay when the phone rings. I don't think it has anything to do with after you press the answer button.

P.S. I have voice command active (not to announce incoming calls) and I have no delay as mentioned above.
    Last edited by JGold; 04/28/2007 at 11:44 PM.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    The size of the file that you are using for your ring and where it is located also plays a factor. I had a full mp3 as my ring and it was on my storage card and the delay was bad. I cut the mp3 down to 25 seconds and moved it to the phone storage and now it picks up by the 2nd ring.
    Palm 650 > Nokis 6682 > HTC 8125 > Nokia e62 > BB Pearl > Samsung Blackjack > HTC 8525 > Treo 750 & HTC Trinity
  5. WCS
    Thanks... I think it does have to do with voice command. I'll give that a shot.

I dont have any good ringtones yet...so I'll keep that in mind when I do.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I do have the same answer delay as well. I don't have voice command active, and am using the standard ringtone which came with the palm.

So, I'm not sure if it is the any of these.
  7. WCS
    I deactivated voice activation for incoming calls and it seems to have solved the delay issue.

Thanks