1.    #1  
    Watch this video from one of Microsoft's WM developers, talking about further development of of voice command, basically exposing its API to developers, allowing any programmer to make their apps voice enabled.

http://channel9.msdn.com/ShowPost.as...=303900#303900

Its 28 minutes long, but you can skip the first 14 minutes to where the voice action starts. Its just amazing!

The video has some great examples, and the recognition appears to work very well (probably due to the smaller app-specific vocabulary)

I cant wait for this to become publicly available and prevalent, especially as this version is supposed to be optimized for use via bluetooth too.

Surur
    That's so cool!

Unfortunately, which so much packed in WM6 (.NET 2.0, Compact SQL, etc.) it doesn't look like an upgrade is available for any devices. Otherwise, consumers will be complaining of no more available space on their devices.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by crazie.eddie View Post
    That's so cool!

Unfortunately, which so much packed in WM6 (.NET 2.0, Compact SQL, etc.) it doesn't look like an upgrade is available for any devices. Otherwise, consumers will be complaining of no more available space on their devices.
    Many many devices will get the WM6 update, and it will almost certainly fit into 32MB Flash.

Surur
    Ok who's the master hacker that is going to pull WM6 into are wx lifestyle.Im not looking forward to upgrading to Sprints version of the 750 wm to be released in a couple months.
    Quote Originally Posted by surur View Post
    Many many devices will get the WM6 update, and it will almost certainly fit into 32MB Flash.

Surur
    But I think new devices will get WM6. I don't think Palm and whoever your provider is, will make WM6 updates for the current devices.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by crazie.eddie View Post
    But I think new devices will get WM6. I don't think Palm and whoever your provider is, will make WM6 updates for the current devices.
    Only the 750 will get WM6 unfortunately.

Surur