1.    #1  
    hello,
    i ve got a problem with my treo 750. i often use software which is made for screens larger than 240x240. problem is: some buttons are not visible on the screen and there are no scrollbars to reach them.

is there a software so that i can move the apps upwards so see the rest of the app?

thanks in advance

martin
    Quote Originally Posted by martinhem View Post
    hello,
    i ve got a problem with my treo 750. i often use software which is made for screens larger than 240x240. problem is: some buttons are not visible on the screen and there are no scrollbars to reach them.

is there a software so that i can move the apps upwards so see the rest of the app?

thanks in advance

martin
    You could check out SmartsKey. I believe there is even a modified version available in the section on TreoCentral HERE.
    Quote Originally Posted by mccune View Post
    You could check out SmartsKey. I believe there is even a modified version available in the section on TreoCentral HERE.
    Smartskey won't do what the original poster is asking for. Smartskey assists scrolling in PIE (I believe in Word also) by assigning the volume side key to scroll.

If a given app is not square screen compliant, check with the vendor for the latest version. Most apps now support square screens with the popularity of Treo's and Ipaq 6000's.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)