Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    is there a way i can have just the battery percentage on the top of the screen instead of the battery and showing whats left? i dont want anything other then the percent of the battery left. not a battery icon with the level of drain or anything just the plain old percentage. Also is there a program or a way i can have the same for the signal strength? just a # like... 60 % signal or something along those lines.

thanks guys.
    Cody ppc has a couple of those mscr laying around..hold tight for him to log on.Im sure he would be happ to hook you up.
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    alright man thanks alot for the fast reply. and ill be waiting around.

kr3st

btw im using a treo 750 from cingular.
    or you wanting to replace the battery icon that is in the very top bar of the today screen? if so... search for kbattery. I guess you would say it's a program.

if you wanting to replace the word "cingular" that is displayed in the plugin we call the carrier plugin then that can be done with a simple script.

I think your asking for what kbattery does.
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    my cingular line is gone i have the .cab to hide it... and i love it... im talking about the battery bar at the top of the today screen i want that to just have a percentage # nothing else, also the signal strength.

thank you both for the replies!

kr3st.
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    just tried out kbattery... its nice but still not what im looking for. it has the actual battery icon in the background with the percent. i just want the percent and the time wasnt in the format i like either. is there someonei can talk to to make this for me and ill pay them thru paypal or what? im not trying to be an ******* or trying to boss people around... i just know what i want / need.

thanks guys.
    crap... I only write scripts for the glory. wish I could help.

seriously, this is not a simple registry setting to tweak with a script.

it will require the talents of a bona fide professional programmer.

there might be one or two in here.

-- JDC
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    so i might as well just forget the whole idea?
    Quote Originally Posted by kr3st View Post
    so i might as well just forget the whole idea?
    not at all. give the pros a chance to contact you personally. if no one "bites", send a PM to hannip, stottymomo, slingbox, zbop and see who is hungriest.

-- JDC
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    lol alright sounds good. hopefully one of the beasts are hungry!
    wm has been around for a long time an many people have wanted the same type things for a long time. kbattery is the closest thing and I agree, not quite there. another option is wisbar. it kindof does some of what your wanting.
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    alright ill try wisbar out. thanks for the reply.
    Did this ever become reality?
    Quote Originally Posted by etherial View Post
    Did this ever become reality?
    nope
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro