1.    #1  
    anyone know of a free converting program that takes mpeg, avi movies and converts them into the correct screen size and format for the treo 750?
    Quote Originally Posted by jmeas750 View Post
    anyone know of a free converting program that takes mpeg, avi movies and converts them into the correct screen size and format for the treo 750?
    I'm interested as well. Isn't there a free Windows add on for the media player that does that?

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
  4.    #4  
    well there was a nice simple one for my pearl that turned it into the correct file type as well as the correct screen size.

I have the movie 300 but its small and when I do full screen its slighty pixelated but I was hoping to find the software to make a clean conversion
    Easy PSP Video Converter is a powerful PSP MPEG4 video converter/PSP burner with fast working speed in burning movie to PSP and downloading movie to PSP. You can get this PSP MPEG4 video converter at a very competitive price.

http://www.vista-download.net/audio-...ideo-software/