1.    #1  
    Did anyone figure out how to sync contacts with vista?

I tried searching and got nothing. Thanks.
    Palm Treo 700W with Verizon PDATP Plan.

Palm Treo 700WX w/ SERO plan

Love both
    what's the error message you received? did the other data sync to your device and vice versa?
  3.    #3  
    Well it says everything has been synced, but I don't see anything on my contacts.

Love both
    I am not sure. I know VISTA does not use active sync. You have to download the Vista mobile sync tool from microsoft. However once I did that, my phone filled up the contacts in outlook on the first sync.
    Use the Windows Mobile Device Center:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobi...icecenter.mspx
  6.    #6  
    On the first connection to my treo windows installed the window mobile. I then looked into what to sync options, and checked all including contact. On the sync screen, it says sync has been done, but I still don't see anyone in my windows contacts.

Love both
    Quote Originally Posted by ACHlLLES View Post
    On the first connection to my treo windows installed the window mobile. I then looked into what to sync options, and checked all including contact. On the sync screen, it says sync has been done, but I still don't see anyone in my windows contacts.
    Same thing happened to me, so I went into the sync settings, to see exactly what was set up to sync, and I discovered that nothing was checked off. I proceded to check things off, resynced, and now all is well.

I am not on my Vista system now, so I can't tell you exactly how to do it, but I'm sure you can find it.

Let us know if this works...

Ken
    By my experience the programs that come with vista (mail, contacts, and calendar) don't play too well with the sync process. Once I installed office, and installed the new mobile device center (a MUST), everything seems to work alright.

The new sync seems a little slower than ActiveSync but it's tolerable.
  9.    #9  
    I think the outlook was installed wrong. Thanks for the help everyone. So far from my experience, Vista blows!. Looks fancy for awhile, but not practical at all. All my games w/ XP played much better than Vista.

Love both