1.    #1  
    Sorry if this has been asked, but my question is more specific than what i have found. I have been waiting to get opera mini on my treo 700wx since the first day i got my treo but all that was available was the pay version. Now that I can get mini for free i want it but once i download it there is no way install it. Does anyone know how to do it or have the correct file? I couldn't run the file and I couldn't install it anyway that I know of. Can some one help please?
    -Parrott84

The Treo 700wx was a great device. Especially for one handed use, but it would be hard to give up my Mogul now.

myChristianConnection.org
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I installed it and the thing NEVER worked. Everytime I'd start it up, it just hung. I finally gave up after a couple days of the same thing.

Back to IE
  3.    #3  
    bump
    -Parrott84

The Treo 700wx was a great device. Especially for one handed use, but it would be hard to give up my Mogul now.

myChristianConnection.org
    Quote Originally Posted by parrott84 View Post
    bump
    I'm waiting for an answer on how to successfully get Opera Mini working on my 700wx as well. I've installed the IBM JVM and Opera Mini, but it keeps crashing...