1.5.2 Posted in the first post:
    nice work
    thanks

1.5.2 Changes (03-Dec-2007)

Added: Set font size for today plugin
    Added: Set font color tor today plugin
    Added: NCAA Basketball and Football scores show in order by team rank
    Fixed: NCAA Basketball Scores not displaying properly
    Fixed: Upon restart, autoupdates should wait 30 seconds before attempting to start up again
    Updated: Updated Mortscript exe to 4.1 Final
  2.    #162  
    1.5.3 posted in the first post.

Fixed: NBA scores not displaying/displaying improperly due to change in feed structure.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I have it working fine in the Today Plugin line but with I select carrier line it disappears...any idea??
    Last edited by jerms55555; 12/14/2007 at 02:03 PM.
    Really cool app!

A little off topic, but any chance this could be made to work on a WM5 smartphone? Specifically I tried it on an AT&T/Cincular 3125 and got an "installation unsuccessful" message.
  5.    #165  
    Hi kwdunn,

Yes, I was actually waiting for a smartphone user (not PPC) to come forward who wanted to test this out for me. I think I have some porting that needs to happen and also need to ensure all of the mortscript commands used are also supported in the smartphone version of Mortscript in order for it to work properly. PM me your email address and I'll try to work on the port for smartphones and send you a copy to try out...

6.    #166  
    Quote Originally Posted by jerms55555 View Post
    I have it working fine in the Today Plugin line but with I select carrier line it disappears...any idea??
    Which phone do you have?

I would be happy to try out a smartphone version!! I sent you a PM with my email address
    first off great software from what ive seen.

i installed this on my HTC touch wM6 device.

i see it on the homescreen when i activate it i almost immediately get a messager saying update error-internet connection could not be established.

but i am connected to the net my browser and email works...

any idea to fix? i really want to get this going on this device...
  9.    #169  
    you're not connected via activesync or wifi are you?

hi, no i am connected via EDGE

Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    you're not connected via activesync or wifi are you?
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ht2k99 View Post
    first off great software from what ive seen.

i installed this on my HTC touch wM6 device.

i see it on the homescreen when i activate it i almost immediately get a messager saying update error-internet connection could not be established.

but i am connected to the net my browser and email works...

any idea to fix? i really want to get this going on this device...
    I have the same phone and the same problem.
  12.    #172  
    Go ahead and try this to see if it works properly from the home/today screen. Transfer this into \Program Files\Pocket SportsCenter directory on your device assuming you installed to your device's main memory (say yes if it asks you to overwrite an existing file). Then try and activate autoupdate and let me know if the internet connection error goes away.

EDIT -- removed attachment since it didn't make a difference. The one below is working
    Last edited by scottymomo; 01/06/2008 at 05:27 PM.

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Go ahead and try this to see if it works properly from the home/today screen. Transfer this into \Program Files\Pocket SportsCenter directory on your device assuming you installed to your device's main memory (say yes if it asks you to overwrite an existing file). Then try and activate autoupdate and let me know if the internet connection error goes away.
    hi i still get the error message. i have this install on my memory card could that be the problem? just moved it to my main memory and still get the error message
    Last edited by dam2635; 01/06/2008 at 10:05 AM.
  14.    #174  
    you transferred this to the storage card/program files/pocket sportscenter right then in that case?

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    you transferred this to the storage card/program files/pocket sportscenter right then in that case?
    yes i did. I just uninstaled it then re instal it onto my phones main memory added the patch u gave and i still get the error. i have t rss reader that comes on the phone running could that be the problem?
    Last edited by dam2635; 01/06/2008 at 10:15 AM.
  16.    #176  
    shouldn't be a problem...hmmm...just to verify, you are tapping activate autoupdate from the today screen then seeing the error almost right away?

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    yes i am. i have t-mo using edge.
  18.    #178  
    k...hmm...let me see what I can figure out.

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    k...hmm...let me see what I can figure out.
    Thanks for all your help it sounds like a great app. that i could really use being i work nights and miss most of the good games.
  20.    #180  
    See if this one makes any difference.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast