Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Awesome Scotty! I was about to suggest the first item you fixed, but you beat me to it! Nice customer service.
    Very nice. Couple things. If I have NBA disabled it still shows "NBA scores".
    Also I noticed that scores rotate between each team and "NFL scores". It would be nice if NFL scores would only show once per iteration of all teams. Otherwise I'm loving it!
  3.    #103  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Very nice. Couple things. If I have NBA disabled it still shows "NBA scores".
    If you go back into the main app does "NBA" still show up? Sounds like it may have not disabled properly...

Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Also I noticed that scores rotate between each team and "NFL scores". It would be nice if NFL scores would only show once per iteration of all teams. Otherwise I'm loving it!
    Yeah, need to work on this...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Hey Scotty, I just installed and got a "could not set notification" error with a bunch of language (Line: RunAt(curent year)....let me know if you need the whole notification or if you know what I should do...

thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    If you go back into the main app does "NBA" still show up? Sounds like it may have not disabled properly...
    Right you are. I thought I had it disabled, but it wasn't.

Yeah, need to work on this...
  6.    #106  
    Quote Originally Posted by matthew23 View Post
    Hey Scotty, I just installed and got a "could not set notification" error with a bunch of language (Line: RunAt(curent year)....let me know if you need the whole notification or if you know what I should do...

thanks!
    Thanks for catching this, just a small bug. Fixed in the first post.

Hi Scotty can't seem to get it to scroll on my 750 today screen everything else works fine
    any suggestions using wm6

Fred
  8.    #108  
    using the today plugin or carrier line? check the autoupdate start and end times too.

9.    #109  
    The current version's NCAA Football scoreboard won't work properly yet (it works but the data's messed up based on how I was figuring out who the away team was). I've fixed that and will release an update soon.

Also, it appears that I can only get the top 25 at this point, so being able to select specific conferences at this point looks out.

10.    #110  
    1.4 posted in the first post

can you already view the top 25 for college football or is that still being worked on??
  12.    #112  
    yes it is working properly now

Just installed the app & very nice!!! Great work Scottymomo!!
  14.    #114  
    Thanks

Great app, Scotty. Have you considered not displaying the "balls" and "strikes" info? Since you don't know which player is batting, this information is pretty useless, anyway. And you certainly don't need to see "balls" and "strikes" on a final score.
  16.    #116  
    Quote Originally Posted by tgreenstein View Post
    Great app, Scotty. Have you considered not displaying the "balls" and "strikes" info? Since you don't know which player is batting, this information is pretty useless, anyway. And you certainly don't need to see "balls" and "strikes" on a final score.
    I could, but it doesn't do any harm showing it either

I'll look to try and remove them if the score is final (this should be doable)..anyone else care to see the balls and strikes?

Hi Scotty think tgreenstien is right really dont need the balls and strikes its always behind anyway.
    Fred
    This is just what I was looking for!!!!

I agree on the balls and strikes not being totally necessary... especially since I have it on update every 5 min from 7pm to 1am... only accurate right after the update.

Anyway, I was wondering if there is a way to get the scores to scroll even it is out of the auto update time window. For instance, during the next day I'd like to see the final scores scroll from the previous night even though it's out of the auto update time frame (this may already be a setting I missed, if so, sorry!)
  19.    #119  
    Quote Originally Posted by dchec View Post
    This is just what I was looking for!!!!

I agree on the balls and strikes not being totally necessary... especially since I have it on update every 5 min from 7pm to 1am... only accurate right after the update.
    They'll be removed in the next update

Quote Originally Posted by dchec View Post
    Anyway, I was wondering if there is a way to get the scores to scroll even it is out of the auto update time window. For instance, during the next day I'd like to see the final scores scroll from the previous night even though it's out of the auto update time frame (this may already be a setting I missed, if so, sorry!)
    This is a little tougher because it depends on when the feeds I use get updated to show the current day's schedule vs the previous days. The feed for baseball as an example has already been updated for today's game schedule so I don't have a way to display yesterday's scores unless I store them locally at some point..perhaps based on the autoupdate end date I could retrieve the scores, store them locally, then display those until the autoupdate starts again which would retrieve the latest...something to consider...

I was also toying with the idea for football (NFL and college) of only displaying scores on the days that games are being played (typically Thursday - Monday, with Saturday being primary for NCAA football of course). The reason I was thinking about this was, for example, I may not want to see NCAA football scores on sunday since all the games are already over and I'd rather just see the NFL scores on Sunday...similarly on Tuesday or Wednesday I might just want to see baseball scores and not Football since there aren't any updates mid week to these games and I have to wait until the plugin scrolls through those other scores to see what I may really want to see.

Thoughts on that or how it should work? Of course, when playoffs and bowl season comes around those dates can shift a little bit, so maybe I'd have to do it based on Month and Day...may get a little tricky...

Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    This is a little tougher because it depends on when the feeds I use get updated to show the current day's schedule vs the previous days. The feed for baseball as an example has already been updated for today's game schedule so I don't have a way to display yesterday's scores unless I store them locally at some point..perhaps based on the autoupdate end date I could retrieve the scores, store them locally, then display those until the autoupdate starts again which would retrieve the latest...something to consider...
    For myself anyway, I'd even take whatever I pulled in on the last update to continue to scroll past the time of the end-auto-update.