Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
  1.    #81  
    zbop's got an example in the carrier wars thread you can use as a baseline...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    question on installing billboard??

how do i create a script that updates the registry value??
  3.    #83  
    zbop has an example script in the Carrier Wars thread...

Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    zbop has an example script in the Carrier Wars thread...
    Hey Scotty, my condolences on the game

All those dang 3-point attempts. And my friggin tivo cut off the last 5-10 minutes of the game!! The score was tied up at the end of the recording, I had to go online to found out the rest.

Rino, Eenballer I have a fully functioning example attached in the Carrier Wars thread here:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...13#post1245813

(it's near the bottom of the post)

If you need any other help, let me know.

Z.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    thanks Z, im gonna check it out...and you will get a pm from me if and when i need help...lol
  6.    #86  
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    Hey Scotty, my condolences on the game

All those dang 3-point attempts. And my friggin tivo cut off the last 5-10 minutes of the game!! The score was tied up at the end of the recording, I had to go online to found out the rest.
    yeah, they were never able to get in a rhythm last night like the previous game..still holding out hope for a road victory tomorrow night

Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    Rino, Eenballer I have a fully functioning example attached in the Carrier Wars thread here:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...13#post1245813

(it's near the bottom of the post)

If you need any other help, let me know.

Z.
    Main reason I didn't refer them to my script as an example is that I've got to do a bunch of stuff before I can even get to displaying anything in the Billboard plugin, so probably too difficult for beginners to follow

7.    #87  
    1.1 should be available shortly, just waiting on some icons from sling

Changes/Fixes coming:

-- Added: WNBA Support
    -- Added: MLS Support
    -- Added: Pick NFL teams
    -- Added: Pick NCAA Football conferences
    -- Fixed: Removing teams/sports didn't refresh the list properly

Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    awesome scotty cant wait...i see your getting us all ready for football....whoohooo
  9.    #89  
    1.1 now available via cab install

10.    #90  
    slight respin of 1.1 to fix an issue with the link that goes in the startup folder to ensure it starts properly.

Awesome Job Momo!

I've been trying to find out how to integrate the swf widgets found at areyouwatchingthis.com. It's a great free site that allows you track your fav sports like your mod. It adds the ability to search your cable/sat programing to keep you updated on what's on your tube. You can pull customized xml data using the URL you submit to the site.

Anyway you can include this in your work or use it to somehow suplement what you have going on?
    Last edited by royals21; 08/17/2007 at 08:49 AM.
  12.    #92  
    Will take a look

13.    #93  
    1.2 uploaded to the first post:

1.2 Changes
    -- Added: Installing new version will allow you to maintain your sports, teams and preferences if you choose to, instead of reconfiguring everything each time a new version is posted.

-- Added: Check for internet connection each time scores are grabbed to hopefully avoid an error when the data connection is unavailable. If the connection is unavailable, the program will exit/stop autoupdates.

-- Added: Prevent user from setting the autoupdate start time after the end time or vice versa (end time before the start time)

14.    #94  
    1,3 uploaded to the first post

1.3 Changes

-- Added: Option to enable today plugin during fresh installation or if you choose not to upgrade old data

-- Added: Ability to pause/unpause autoupdates on the today screen so the scores cycle through but updates are not retrieved until unpaused

-- Fixed: Ensure links to start autoupdates, removing notifications etc work properly

-- Fixed: Parsing error for NFL feed

15.    #95  
    1.3.1 uploaded to the first post:

1.3.1 Changes

-- Fixed: Installation/Uninstall issue on some WM6 devices
    -- Fixed: Enabling/Disabling, then Enabling a team didn't always work (thanks Cody for finding this one!)
    -- Fixed: Scores now shown as Away Team: Score @ Home Team: Score

16.    #96  
    oy, can someone else tell me if they run into a problem displaying NFL scores in the today plugin?

17.    #97  
    figured out the problem...minor bug depending on the order in which you add stuff (particularly individual teams)

good job scotty. installing now.
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
  19.    #99  
    1.3.2. posted

1.3.2 Changes

-- Fixed: Scores for sports wouldn't display on the today screen properly depending on the order in which sports/teams were added.

20.    #100  
    1.3.3 posted

-- Added: Ability to launch the main app from the today plugin
    -- Added: Eye candy appears next to each displayed score now in the today plugin
    -- Fixed: Individual NFL team scores would show the entire NFL scoreboard in the main app and in the today plugin

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast