Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Hi i have used Pocket SportsCenter on every WMD i have and it works well. But now i use an HTC Touch HD with the big 400 by 800 3.8 inch screen. Now it will install but the on screen plug in doesn't work. do you think you can come up with a fix? it shows on the home screen but its bunch together making it unuasable. Thanks in advance weather u can or cant fix this problem i have.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    Attached is the revised today plugin based on zbop's billboard that supports 320x320..

unzip the zip file and transfer the Pocket SportsCenter.dll to your windows directory, overriding the current dll..
    Thanks, Scotty. Any chance that you would agree that we're due for a new, all-in-one, cab containing all the patches?
  3.    #323  
    I do..if someone wants to cab it up for me (my trial version of the cab manager expired and it's not worth 100 bucks for me).. I can send through the files
    I do..if someone wants to cab it up for me (my trial version of the cab manager expired and it's not worth 100 bucks for me).. I can send through the files
    Maybe if you put the word out, here and at XDA, that you'd like to continue developing Pocket SportsCenter, but the cost of the cab manager is holding you back, I'd bet that folks would be willing to help you by chipping in to purchase that software for you.
  5.    #325  
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkAtHome View Post
    Maybe if you put the word out, here and at XDA, that you'd like to continue developing Pocket SportsCenter, but the cost of the cab manager is holding you back, I'd bet that folks would be willing to help you by chipping in to purchase that software for you.
    I'm not going to solicit donations for it but if someone wants to that's fine

Hannip has graciously agreed to update the CAB for me so I should be able to post it in the next couple of days to consolidate all the updates..
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  6.    #326  
    1.8.2 Changes (07-DEC-2008) (see first post for CAB)

Updated: Latest today plugin from zbop to support more resolutions including 320x320

Changed: Moved GameID info on today plugin down one more line so it should stay hidden from view for those sports where GameTrax is available

I'm not going to solicit donations for it but if someone wants to that's fine
    I would be willing to help out in a small way, to encourage your work. While I don't use your application, I've played with it in the past, while following its progress, and might do so again in the future. Do you have a paypal link?
    Hi Scotty,

The football (soccer) scores don't seem to work for me in any leagues, infact the only things that seem to work are NFL & MLB. What I want is updates to soccer and tennis especially. I've got the latest 1.8.2 cab.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Using an HTC Touch WM6.1, Installed the latest cab file today direct on device. I've set it up for MLB, NFL, NHL & NBA. Only MLB & NFL is shown and there are no scores showing for NFL. I've gone through all the options, auto updates are enabled and set for times 1pm - 11pm. Am I doing something wrong?
  10.    #330  
    Looks like nfl feed has changed slightly with the playoffs. will need to make a couple changes and post an update...
  11.    #331  
    1.8.3 Changes (05-JAN-2009)
    Fixed: NFL Scores not displaying properly. This is an individual file update only. Download PocketSportscenter.mscr and cSports.mscr and replace the files on your existing installation with these

See first post for updated files.

I replaced those 2 files. I have it setup for NFL, NHL & NBA only, but it still scrolls through MLB and NFL only and still no scores for NFL. Not sure why what I have setup isn't what's showing.
  13.    #333  
    1.8.4 Changes (05-JAN-2009) -- see first post
    Fixed: MLB Scores not displaying properly. This is an individual file update only. Download PocketSportscenter.mscr and cSports.mscr and replace the files on your existing installation with these

NFL is the only scores that scross on the today screen. MLB is enabled, but empty
    This application does not seem to work on my windows mobile 6.1 Sprint HTC Snap phone...any suggestions?
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617