Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by robber View Post
    Your not seeing any issues??? multiple 800 users have reported the same graphics issues on the today screen.

-Rob
    Yes i am experiencing the graphics issues on the today screen hope there is a way to fix this. Otherwise great program.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    Does the Carrier line option (instead of today plugin) work alright? It doesn't have as much functionality unfortunately but no one indicated if it worked or not..
    I am also experiencing the graphics issues on the today screen treo 800w. I just tried the Carrier line option instead of the today plugin and unfortunately it just doesn't work. The program does not show up at all. Hope you can update this neat program so that the today plugin works well with the 800w also.
  3.    #303  
    Thanks... will catch up with hannip as he'll know the carrier line stuff for the 800w...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Howdy, being a sports freak this was the second app I installed on my very first smartphone, (after google maps). I installed it on a Telus HTC Diamond (p3051). I can use the actual program and check scores but the today page wont display the update bar, you can tell it is there but almost looks like 90 percent is blocked... guessing this is because the Diamond is new and not yet supported? Second big question, did I see a post somewhere in here saying you could click on a game for stats? I thought I saw someone mention that but I just get text, no links. Even just the scores to start have made me happy.. just curious about the above though, thanks for giving us sports fans something to play with .....
    Thanks... will catch up with hannip as he'll know the carrier line stuff for the 800w...
    The default Carrier reg on the 800w is:
    HKLM|Software\Microsoft\Ril|CarrierName

BUT, the text area is shorter than on the 700/750. It only spans halfway across the screen before the text gets truncated.

If you set up the 800w using RealVGA 96 dpi mode it uses the Carrier reg here:
    HKLM|System\State\Phone|Current Operator Name

The RealVGA install uses the 700's Carrier plugin so you get the longer text area also. Plus the billboard plugin works without any display issues in RealVGA 96 dpi mode. See this thread for more info if you want to try this mode.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=170002
    Hey scotty, dropping by to check out the new update and tried it on my Mogul.
    I think we might have taken a step back because its not starting the automatic updating when I first boot up. Possibly an issue where its not waiting like it did in previous editions?
    Just installed this the other day, and was wondering if anyone else was having this problem? I have it set to get the scores for mlb, big ten football, pac ten football and nhl(redwings). It worked for all of them except for big ten football. Has anyone seen this issue and is there a fix? Not sure if maybe the feed foe the big ten was down but all of the other conferences work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Is anyone else having problems getting Big Ten scores? Everything else works great, just can't get Big ten scores.
  9.    #309  
    Sorry kinger2, this is my fault... had BigTen and Big10 in the code conflicting with one another (couldn't find a match) causing scores not to appear. Updated files with Big10 working attached.. Allow these two files to replace the existing two files and you should be all set.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Scotty, working great now. Thank you
    Global Posts
    563 Global Posts
    Any word on if it is getting updated for VGA devices like the HTC Diamond.
    Go Bucks!
  12.    #312  
    unfortunately zbop who wrote the today plugin is mia
    Zbop just posted in the 800 forum! A keyboard light app.
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    Hello everyone...let me apologize in advance: I know this is a Treo forum, but I did some searching on Google trying to find others sharing my problem with Pocket SportsCenter, and it led me to the author here (ScottyMomo). I hope no one minds me posting!

I have a Windows Mobile 6 device (ATT Tilt) and I'm having MAJOR problems with PocketSports Center. I checked, and I am running the latest version (1.8), installed to main memory, using the Today Screen plug-in.

Very frequently, Pocket SportsCenter will seemingly hang up on me while "Updating..." and I never see a change. Also, I frequently have to force an update via the menu (Get Scores)...but the funny thing is, I've seen the scores revert back to what was previously showing, especially when the score was a "game start time". (i.e., GB @ TB 1:00PM Sun). There seems to be no rhyme or reason to when the auto update feature will run (or not run)...and even worse, I've noticed an significant decrease in battery life.

HELP! WM6 SO needs a sports score app like the iPhone has, and this little app fits the bill so well - I love it when it occasionally works - but it just doesn't seem to be consistent! Scottymomo, I would appreciate any advice/solutions you (or anyone else) may have. THANKS a million in advance!
    Hi Scotty,

Did you see that zbop updated billboard for 320x320???

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...3&postcount=18

An chance this is a quick fix that you could oblige us with???
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
  16.    #316  
    yeah. tested it yesterday and working well. I will post an update later today
    yeah. tested it yesterday and working well. I will post an update later today
    Very exciting!

Thanks
  18.    #318  
    or tomorrow...
    Any luck?
  20.    #320  
    Attached is the revised today plugin based on zbop's billboard that supports 320x320..

unzip the zip file and transfer the Pocket SportsCenter.dll to your windows directory, overriding the current dll..
    Attached Files Attached Files