Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617 LastLast
    Oh, so I dont need to actually send you log files? That would be cool, Ill try to leave it running as much as posible but I get a lot of like msnsports.com errors and stuff
  2.    #262  
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelo921 View Post
    I tried installing PocketSportsCenter_1_5_3_1.cab on my Q9c and it ran through the install and said that installation was unsuccessful. Does it work for the Q9c?

thanks
    Angelo
    That's a smartphone right not a PPC? If so you will need the SP version:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=161402

It doesn't have a today plugin but at least you can get the scores quickly via the main app.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    scotty u rock, everything works...with 1.7...U R THE MAN!!!!!!!
  4.    #264  
    Quote Originally Posted by tlpalmer01 View Post
    scotty u rock, everything works...with 1.7...U R THE MAN!!!!!!!

Thanks, not everything, but close

One of the bits not working which danno pointed out is that if you have auto updates enabled, it will sleep at the right end time but won't start back up at the start time at the moment...I identified why that is today but haven't had a chance to fix it yet (trying to decide what to do if it's time for updates to start again but the user had manually chosen to pause updates from the tap and hold menu...

stay tuned...

WHOA!

I cant get these errors to go away this morning. I keep getting them about rankings and I cant remove them. I am forced to remove the app.. for now.
  6.    #266  
    y, found that issue this morning, it's because the NCAA feed changed overnight. I've already made the requisite fixes and will post an update later today.

7.    #267  
    1.8 Changes (24-MAR-2008)

Added: GameTrax support for NBA, NCAA Football and Basketball
    Fixed: GameTrax support for MLB and NFL
    Fixed: Parsing error for NCAA Football
    Fixed: Parsing error for NCAA Basketball
    Fixed: Autoupdates not restarting at the start time

I am the first to try the new update.. thanks momo!
    any way you could add arena football?
  10.    #270  
    Quote Originally Posted by crshin2me View Post
    any way you could add arena football?
    Not easily at the moment unfortunately...

Looking good so far scotty, just need to put it to the test overnight and check that out.
  12.    #272  
    Hmm..didn't seem to work (for me)... I need to see if when it's getting the current hour, if it's interpreting midnight as 12 and not 0 (didn't think it was but possible..also I should have turned on logging but I didn't... stay tuned.

Ya I was just about to update you on that. Still seeing some hockey scores currently in the middle of a game. It might be 11pm or 12.. not sure.
    anyway to get college hockey scores?
    College hockey would be cool, but its almost over.

Oh, scotty, ,because I havee been so nice to try and help you out (obvious exaggeration here hehe) but maybe for the next hockey season we can put something in there where we can just tap for the sportstrax thing.

College hockey would be coo but the tourney is almost over.

Now that the hockey season is pretty much over for my team, I will be moving on to baseball, no worries so I will keep with it.

Also Triple A baseball anyone? =)
    Oops I said college hockey is cool twice in one post haha.. Im distracted at work
    Last night at 11:50 est. My PocketSports Center Said "Sleeping" and it was a pain in the **** to reactivate. Just keeping you posted if it helps =)
  18.    #278  
    Sorry, I haven't had a chance to look at the autoupdate stuff after sleeping...

Can you eliminate sleeping all together? Or maybe have an option to turn it on and off completely?
    Still falling asleep at 11pm est

Any thoughts?