Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617 LastLast
    Oh I got this error message once last night and just got it now:

Couldn't write file 'Program Files\Pocket SportsCenter\cSports.mscr): WriteFile(SystemPath("ScriptPath")\"csports_log.txt"'CurrentTime&"Get Internet Called^NL^",1)

I think this error came up last night but looking over it, it might be something with the logger. I checked my folder.. I do not have the txt file there
  2.    #242  
    1.6 (respin) Changes (12-MAR-2008)

-- Fixed: Error writing debug log in autoupdate script
    -- Fixed: Error on installation writing preferences
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Hmm it looks like the log only reported up to 9:10pm est last night so I dont think that will help us.

I will download the new update .

Also I will clear the log if you want. If not I can send it to you.
  4.    #244  
    yeah, go ahead and delete the txt file and it will recreate it...

What is your email address, I will email you last night report. It got stuck a whole bunch on updating and I had to jump start it a few times.
    sorry to bother scotty i installed newer version and now the icons dont change at all stuck in nhl and it keeps coming up with blank lines, just the nhl icon when its suppossed to be on different sport..any advice....sorry
    Global Posts
    563 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tlpalmer01 View Post
    sorry to bother scotty i installed newer version and now the icons dont change at all stuck in nhl and it keeps coming up with blank lines, just the nhl icon when its suppossed to be on different sport..any advice....sorry
    I'm also getting blank lines. No NCAA scores, locks up and says "updating" and never comes out of it untill a reboot. NBA scores are the only ones I get.

Thanks
    Go Bucks!
  8.    #248  
    Looks like I need to adjust the NCAA parsing again..working on it...

EDIT

1.6 (respin 2) Changes (14-MAR-2008)

-- Fixed: NCAA scores parsing
    -- Changed: Less debugging entries in main app

NOTE: If you have specific NCAA conferences selected, due to the number of games going on, the parsing of all the data is pretty slow so just be patient when waiting for the scores to show up... if your device seems slow and no scores are showing up, that's because it's still working on it for you
    Last edited by scottymomo; 03/14/2008 at 12:20 PM.

Global Posts
    563 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    Looks like I need to adjust the NCAA parsing again..working on it...

EDIT

1.6 (respin 2) Changes (14-MAR-2008)

-- Fixed: NCAA scores parsing
    -- Changed: Less debugging entries in main app

NOTE: If you have specific NCAA conferences selected, due to the number of games going on, the parsing of all the data is pretty slow so just be patient when waiting for the scores to show up... if your device seems slow and no scores are showing up, that's because it's still working on it for you
    Thanks, for the great app. But I'm still having issues with the NCAA scores. It updates for a long time then shows the NBA scores and the NCAA logo and thats it. Ideas?

I also got this error:
    Couldn't write value in HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Today\Items\Pocket Sportscenter\Item1\Param7

Line 243
    Are the MLB score supose to be working?

Thanks again.
    Go Bucks!
  10.    #250  
    yeah, something's up with the ncaa scores in the today side of things. They are working properly in the main app however. As for MLB, no, the spring training games are not in the feed so you won't get scores

Thanks scotty, no more blank lines...nice job on app...
  12.    #252  
    1.6 (respin 3) Changes (16-MAR-2008)

-- Fixed: NCAA scores not displaying on today screen
    -- Fixed: Error writing debug log from today screen

Global Posts
    563 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    1.6 (respin 3) Changes (16-MAR-2008)

-- Fixed: NCAA scores not displaying on today screen
    -- Fixed: Error writing debug log from today screen
    Thanks!!!!

Works great now!!!!
    Go Bucks!
    i installed new version and now everytime it updates i get errors about the columns....had to turn off...any advice..sorry to bother...i love program...
  15.    #255  
    1.6 (respin 4) Changes (19-MAR-2008)

-- Fixed: Premier League Scores not displaying in main app and today screen

Ya, Im still not able to get the scores to slip over and start updating through the next morning *shrugs*

Ill try my best to start recording logs before I goto bed and then see what we get.

Again, I only have it setup for just hockey scores
  17.    #257  
    Thanks danno, since I fixed the logs issue if you could rerun it (and I'll do it as well), hopefully the logs might tell us something.. I also wonder if the device is "sleeping" for too long a time perhaps Mortscript stops running actively until the device is woken up again...guess we'll have to see...would be interesting to test it in one case where the device is plugged in, screen is on and set not to turn off, vs one where it's plugged in but the screen is either manually turned off or sleeps after a couple minutes..

18.    #258  
    1.7 Changes (19-MAR-2008)

-- Added:
    Scottish Premier League
    Champions League
    UEFA Cup
    Bundesliga
    La Liga
    Ligue 1
    Eredivisie
    Serie A
    -- Fixed: error displaying NCAA conference scores
    -- Updated: Mortscript 4.11b7

19.    #259  
    Quote Originally Posted by danno1769 View Post
    Ya, Im still not able to get the scores to slip over and start updating through the next morning *shrugs*

Ill try my best to start recording logs before I goto bed and then see what we get.

Again, I only have it setup for just hockey scores
    Yep, I saw that overnight last night. Will investigate.

I tried installing PocketSportsCenter_1_5_3_1.cab on my Q9c and it ran through the install and said that installation was unsuccessful. Does it work for the Q9c?

thanks
    Angelo