Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast
    is this confirmed to work on the sprint touch? I have a version that seems to have the connectivity issue. does the .1 beta fix this?

TIA your work is appreciated.
    i have not had any issues with this new version.

i say try it, and see.
  3.    #203  
    1.5.4 officially released (felt the .1 didn't do justice to the work done for conferences support).

Thanks again lawmangrant for the assist!
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    i also have sprint vogue and get internet error connection but i also get error in line 1241 (\storage card\program files\pocketsportscenter\csports.mscr): connect ("the internet")...what does this mean and how do i fix it.....
    Last edited by tlpalmer01; 02/26/2008 at 08:34 PM.
    I'm not getting any ATP tennis scores just a blank screen (though there are tournaments going on right now).

BTW, I am the one running the smartphone version (which is working great)!! Thanks for porting it!
  6.    #206  
    Quote Originally Posted by kwdunn View Post
    I'm not getting any ATP tennis scores just a blank screen (though there are tournaments going on right now).

BTW, I am the one running the smartphone version (which is working great)!! Thanks for porting it!
    The feed is empty at the moment hence why no scores are showing..I can't control what data they "give" us unfortunately

7.    #207  
    Quote Originally Posted by tlpalmer01 View Post
    i also have sprint vogue and get internet error connection but i also get error in line 1241 (\storage card\program files\pocketsportscenter\csports.mscr): connect ("the internet")...what does this mean and how do i fix it.....
    Can you try reinstalling to main memory instead of your storage card and see if that helps?

Scotty;

Just FYI...
    Last night, the pSC app did not pull any SEC scores, even though Vandy and UT played each other. The night before, it pulled a ND score, and they are not SEC.

Bug maybe?
  9.    #209  
    Quote Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
    Scotty;

Just FYI...
    Last night, the pSC app did not pull any SEC scores, even though Vandy and UT played each other. The night before, it pulled a ND score, and they are not SEC.

Bug maybe?
    Could be, that ND thing shoulda been fixed but I'll have to take a look at it again (I may have fixed it in the main app and not the today portion)...

re: Vandy and UT, it would have been good to have logging enabled, cuz it's too late now to see what was there yesterday I see the following for today in the SEC in the app:

LSU: @ SCar: 7:30 ET
    Fla: @ UGa: 7:30 ET
    Miss: @ Kty: 8:00 ET
    Auburn: @ MissSt: 8:00 ET
    Ark: @ Ala: 8:00 ET

it worked scotty thank u.....
  11.    #211  
    it worked scotty thank u.....
    Cool...interesting in that it should work ok from the card, but best to install to main memory (and the app isn't that big either)...

12.    #212  
    FYI, found an issue during a fresh install where you'll get an error, I've reposted 1.5.4 to fix that.

Newb here! I get a similar error message (after soft reset), however I do have the program installed on the phone's memory. I have the xv6800. I also can not get the auto updates to work properly. For instance, I have it set to start updates at 6am and end at 11pm, but nothing happens at the start up time. I have to manually go into the program and select "Enable Auto Updates." Then the moto script pops up saying something like auto updates activated and then everything works fine. I must have done something screwy here... Thanks for you help, I love this program, just wish it worked the way it's intended to and seems to be working for everyone else!
    I notice that this happens to me when I have the start time set to occur while I'm am ActiveSync'd to my computer. Since it doesn't get the internet connection, it doesn't seem to try again later once I take the phone off the charger. I "kick-start" it by choosing Enable Auto Updates and then it seems fine.
  15.    #215  
    Quote Originally Posted by perasite View Post
    I notice that this happens to me when I have the start time set to occur while I'm am ActiveSync'd to my computer. Since it doesn't get the internet connection, it doesn't seem to try again later once I take the phone off the charger. I "kick-start" it by choosing Enable Auto Updates and then it seems fine.
    Yeah, that could be part of the problem (adding some more debugging code at the moment).. basically if the device is connected to ActiveSync and the attempt to get an update from the feed fails, the script bombs out..this appears to be a Mortscript issue in that the script won't continue running (I guess perhaps this is considered a fatal error?)

For those with the error on soft reset, only thing I can think of is that I'm not waiting long enough to start the script after a reset (set to 30 seconds currently)...I don't get the error on soft reset on my 750...this would cause the autoupdates not to start properly..

I can try increasing it to a minute or 2 minutes...or you can actually do this yourself and see if it helps.

In your favorite file explorer, go to \Windows\Startup
    You should see a cSports.lnk file in there. You need to edit its properties and go to the Shortcut tab.. In the target field you will see as part of the target.. /wait=30. Increase this to 60, 90, etc and that's how long mortscript's supposed to wait (in seconds) before launching the cSports script (which is what drives the updates on the today screen.

Will post again when I've finished respinning with additional debugging code...

16.    #216  
    Quote Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
    Scotty;

Just FYI...

Bug maybe?
    Ok, know what the problem is here regarding Notre Dame... since the Notre Dame team code is "ND" and those letters appear in "vaNDy", it was including that score as an SEC score... Will fix the comparison to look at the entire team code (ND) rather than just looking for "nd" within the ( )

Awesome...
    Smart Man I tell you!

Are you going to post an updated version?

-Chris
  18.    #218  
    Once I fix it, yeah, probably not until tomorrow though.
    Last edited by scottymomo; 02/29/2008 at 01:57 PM.

19.    #219  
    1.6 Changes (29-FEB-2008)

-- Added: More debugging code if debugging is enabled
    -- Fixed: Some ncaa teams' scores were appearing in the wrong conference
    -- Fixed: Error on installation
    -- Changed: Updated Mortscript.exe to latest 4.11b6

This version is ROCKING....
    No issues with loading it up and running!
    Gosh, I like this!
    Just need this on a blackberry too! Just kidding!
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast