Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
  1.    #121  
    looks like I need to add some more "international" options

will take a look into doing it..probably one setting where you pick US vs. UK vs. Australia or something which determines the yahoo feed and currency etc

will look into overall gain, mighta screwed up the calc

would have to look into today options..let me think on it a little
    Scott,

Is there a way to make this plugin rotate with TA on the billboard or does it need to have a separate billboard entry?

Thanks,
    Rich
  3.    #123  
    separate for now unless we integrate the two and work out how to not overwrite each other's stuff
    Don't know if this thread is still active..

First off, thanks for a nice app. But i am having one problem. When i try to use the portfolio overview i get the Error:

Division by zero (or invalid string?)

LIne 1310(\programfiles\pocketstockcenter.mscr):
    NetpctGain = Formatt((((TotalValue/totalIpricepaid) - 1) * 100),2)

Now after entering 1 stock with 1 price paid, the error went away. Right now i'm just watching with not acutally buying anything. If this is working properly thats fine. Just making sure. It's not even a big deal, since i'll be owning some stock anyway.

Again. Thanks for a great stock App.

Edit: I'm using the HTC Touch Pro
    Last edited by lordkemo; 02/16/2009 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Add info
    I'm trying this app on my Saga and it appears that the plugin is displaying incorrectly. The plugin must be designed for a narrower plugin heigth than this phone uses so it leaves a small amount of the menu under the line of data. basically it's not overwriting entire plugin when the menu is exited?

don't know if this makes any sense without actually seeing it
    Quote Originally Posted by mysaga View Post
    I'm trying this app on my Saga and it appears that the plugin is displaying incorrectly. The plugin must be designed for a narrower plugin heigth than this phone uses so it leaves a small amount of the menu under the line of data. basically it's not overwriting entire plugin when the menu is exited?

don't know if this makes any sense without actually seeing it
    You may need to apply the update posted here:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/1525691-post110.html
    Thanks zbop. I remember seeing that but forgot about it.

Since adding the dll I'm now getting the same error as lordkemo except the line is 143. I'll add another stock and see if it continues.

Also unrelated...the plugin is now stuck on "Stocks AutoUpdate Activated". what the heck did I do to stop the ticker from displaying?

Thanks again!
    Quote Originally Posted by mysaga View Post
    Thanks zbop. I remember seeing that but forgot about it.

Since adding the dll I'm now getting the same error as lordkemo except the line is 143. I'll add another stock and see if it continues.

Also unrelated...the plugin is now stuck on "Stocks AutoUpdate Activated". what the heck did I do to stop the ticker from displaying?

Thanks again!
    No problem. The other issues are above my head, you'll need to hear from Scotty himself.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567