Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Just installed.. Perfect app! Just what I have been looking for...

Look forward to future updates.
  2.    #22  
    Thanks! Suggestions for what you would like to see in the future? links to a chart perhaps?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Will this work on a VZW 700WX?

Is there a way to share the carrier line with Xcast?
  4.    #24  
    Yes to the first and no to the second at this time... I do highly suggest the today plugin though

Scotty,

I am enjoying the stockcenter application. I was curious, if I enter an area where I have service, but no data connection, i get an error message (I assume its a "cant update, no internet" issue). Is there a way to have the app go into standby when there is no active data connection?

On a side note, can the items update once every 15 minutes (for the sake of battery life)?

I love having stocks on my today screen! Nice job!
  6.    #26  
    Rich, are you seeing a ReadFile error on the screen with a URL or an error that I wrote...

on the side note, yes, go into setup options, then auto update interval and select 15 minutes.

I was seeing a Yahoo Finance URL message.

When I looked at my phone this morning, the program said "autoupdates deactivated". I clicked on it & choose "activate" and it started to work again. Did I reconfigure something wrong?

Thanks,
    Rich
    One other question, is there a way to make it so after 4:00pm when the market closes that your application will continue to rotate the data without trying to update all night?

Thanks,
    Rich (really enjoying this app!)
    Last but not least. Is there a way for the program to display the last recorded data instead of "updating"? If it cannot connect.
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by RichTJ99 View Post
    One other question, is there a way to make it so after 4:00pm when the market closes that your application will continue to rotate the data without trying to update all night?

Thanks,
    Rich (really enjoying this app!)
    This is a good suggestion. I will look to add this in 1.5 so that after 4PM eastern updates will be "paused" (continue to cycle through) up until your autoupdate end date, in which case it will then go to it's inactive state.

Scotty,

Is it possible to just make the "pause updates" button pause the updates but keep the data rotating (perhaps adding in a line of "Updates Paused" into the mix of stocks)? That way if I rebooted my phone after 4pm & the program wasnt doing updates anymore, I would have some older data (not sure if that makes sense).

Thanks,
    Rich
  12.    #32  
    Scotty,

Is it possible to just make the "pause updates" button pause the updates but keep the data rotating (perhaps adding in a line of "Updates Paused" into the mix of stocks)? That way if I rebooted my phone after 4pm & the program wasnt doing updates anymore, I would have some older data (not sure if that makes sense).

Thanks,
    Rich
    That's what Pause does today, it keeps the stocks rotating until the autoupdate end time, at which point it deactivates.

13.    #33  
    1.5 available in the first post.

1.5 -- 18-Sep-2007

Added: Charts! in the main app and today plugin

Added: After 4PM eastern, updates will automatically pause and stocks will continue to rotate through without going back to the internet to retrieve updates (since the market is closed)

Fixed: Today plugin now installs to the Windows directory so you should be able to run the app properly if installed on the storage card vs. main memory

Fixed: Uninstall wasn't properly deleting everything it was supposed to delete.

Scott,

Do we need to uninstall the previous version or install this new one on top?
  15.    #35  
    Scott,

Do we need to uninstall the previous version or install this new one on top?
    Install over the top, it will uninstall and reinstall

16.    #36  
    looks like I have a small bug with the plugin tap menu re: charts showing up twice. will fix tomorrow but for now the bottom most menu will work

Ill install this tomorrow once you get the fix up. I cant wait to try it! I would like to do a donation (I REALLY Love this software!) Do you want it to you or to Mort? Feel Free to PM me.
  18.    #38  
    Respin of 1.5 just posted to fix the issue with the plugin tap menu.

Rich, Mort deserves it first and foremost for giving us Mortscript that allows us to do all this cool stuff. If you want to tip me as well (certainly not necessary), PM me

Thanks and suggestions for improvements are always welcome!

Scotty, just tell me where to send you a few paypal bucks. I really like your application. Is there a "treo central" link for mortscript donations (so he knows its from us)?
    Bumping for a response. Just let me know where to send some money!
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast