all i can say is w00t! this thing kicks serious ***
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Do you have a link to this?
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dimitri View Post
    Do you have a link to this?
    no we distribute Palm stuff so i got it factory direct at cost but i will look for you and give yah a part # bear with me for a second
  4.    #4  
    P/N: 340-10507-00
    SKU: 3301NA
    Palm GPS Navigator SmartPhone Edition v3

http://www.palm.com/us/support/acces...navigator.html
  5.    #5  
    its accurate its fast and does not slow down my phone thought i might add this.
    What's the cost?
  7.    #7  
    i grabbed it for a little over $230 Canadian. but like i said i get it directly from a distributor so i get it and basically factory direct pricing.
    This is just a Palm package for TomTom Navigator 6 with a BT receiver, right? I'm a fan of TomTom 6 and use it regularly. I think it may be cheaper (but I could be wrong) to just buy the software and a receiver off ebay (as I did). Glad you're digging it!
    I do suggest you buy the TT6 directly from Tomtom since the TT6 version in Palm package is a lite version (960MB mapset vs 1.4GB mapset in regular). The main difference is the huge amount of POI missing in the Palm navigation package.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
  10.    #10  
    yep its tomtom6 and i wanted something to intigrate into my device just makes more sense to me
    I have a Treo 600 its from verizon but i have tmobile. does anyone know how i could get this phone unlocked
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by mjm1423 View Post
    I have a Treo 600 its from verizon but i have tmobile. does anyone know how i could get this phone unlocked
    lol wholly thread jacking batman lmao this is the completely wrong forum and your jacking a thread. your not going to find an answer this way.
    Does TT6 do TTS(Text-to-Speech)? Like saying road names and such?
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    dont know havnt tried i usually put in my destination before i start moving so i type it in
    No. The most specific it will get will be "slight right turn in 200 meters" or "take the motorway on the right in 2 miles." It won't say "get on the I-5 freeway," but that would be nice. I'm not aware of any on the PPC that do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiguy View Post
    No. The most specific it will get will be "slight right turn in 200 meters" or "take the motorway on the right in 2 miles." It won't say "get on the I-5 freeway," but that would be nice. I'm not aware of any on the PPC that do that.
    I think Garmin's GPS software is able to do TTS. That's the only one I've heard that is able to do it.

Only on tom 900.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    I think Garmin's GPS software is able to do TTS. That's the only one I've heard that is able to do it.
    Does Garmin make software for the PPC?
    I bought the Garmin mobile 10. It comes with the receiver which is very compact, and software for USA and Canada. I got it from amazon.com. I paid around $170, and it works perfect with the 650 and the 700wx.