1.    #1  
    Hello,
    I recently did a hard reset on my Sprint 700wx, I need some help reinstalling PPCGeeks picturemail cab file everytime i install the file the MMS option seems to disappear once i do a soft reset ??? PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME !!!
    Wait for about 5 minutes before you reset your phone and it should stay there. Or use a software reset program like psshutxp or the soft reset option in tweaks2k2. If you use the software option then you can reset immediately and it wont erase it, but if you pull the battery or use your stylus you need to wait a few minutes.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbarrett5381 View Post
    Wait for about 5 minutes before you reset your phone and it should stay there. Or use a software reset program like psshutxp or the soft reset option in tweaks2k2. If you use the software option then you can reset immediately and it wont erase it, but if you pull the battery or use your stylus you need to wait a few minutes.
    Great !! It worked no disappear MMS from my messaging selector..but now when I try and send a pic it give me a "error: message cant be delivered at this time"...I can't remember if there was any other changes I need to do besides install the CAB file...??? Any suggestions
    It looks like there's an issue. I'm thinking it's a server issue. There's a thread started on it here...
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=141730