1.    #1  
    On the 700w there was a tone when you hooked up and unplugged the charging cable. The 700wx does not seem to have that. I like that feature because the usb/charge cable sometimed takes a bit to get a solid connection, and I always used the tone to tell me it was plugged in. Is there way of activating it on the wx? I may be missing the obvious, but I can't find it (the feature to keep the screen on when on a charger does not seem to work either).

Thanks guys!!
    My Sprint 700wx beeps everytime I plug/unplug the charging cable.
  3.    #3  
    This wx is quite different than the w in some aspects. When I have the mute switch on, the w would vibrate in place of any tones/alerts/rings. I am not sure about the rings, but there are no vibrations for the alerts or tones.
    you can add a notification using task managers v2.7 or memmaid.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
  5.    #5  
    I may do that, but this is stuff my w did out of the box, and I just thought the wx should as well (maybe I am wrong....who knows). The wx is doing something else flukey though...everytime I go to turn the phone radio on or off, the Treo freezes resulting in a soft reset.
    My 700WX chimes when plugged in unless the sound switch is off in which case it vibrates. Out of the box.
    I disabled the vibrate feature for plugging in but it works when I have it turned on.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    On my Sprint 700wx, it does the following out of the box when you plug/unplug the charging cable:

- When the switch is set to no sounds, it vibrates.
    - When the switch is set to sounds it chimes.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    VZW 700wx here, beeps or vibrates when I plug or unplug power...

Maybe your unit is hosed?
  10.    #10  
    I figured it out...there is another post in this forum with tweaks for a 700w/wx, and one is replacing the bat icon with a volume one. To utilize this one correctly, you go into the registry and change the volo (volume I guess) setting to manual....this is what is doing it. I changed it back to automatic, and I have all my chirps, alerts, and vibrations!!!

Oh well....guess I can't have EVERYTHING I want!!!! LOL
    Cool. Since you resolved your own issue, I can steal the thread and ask, where is the thread regarding changing the battery icon with the volume icon? Mine has changed from battery to volume, but I want it back to normal. I can put the battery icon back if I create a shortcut to \windows\batteryindicator.exe in the \windows\startup. I rather not do this, because I don't want to have another app loading in memory taking unnecessary program space.
    I think all you have to do is delete the file \Windows\BatteryIndicator.exe.

The thread is here.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...8&postcount=16
  13.    #13  
    Hannip is correct (like there was doubt LOL) I didn't get back on a computer untill now, sorry.....That post is great though, I am using most of the suggestions on my Treo!!