1.    #1  
    All of a sudden I cannot send emails. I did not change any settings. I am getting a "SSL connection cannot be established". Why am I getting that message now?
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
    Have you tried deleting the account, then creating a duplicate one? I had a similar problem before with my Gmail account. It was working for several weeks, then one day, I also couldn't send, but I could receive. I checked, rechecked the config and even thought it was a Gmail issue, but I use an email program that downloads from the same Gmail account on my laptop and it has been fine. I read a thread once that a person just deleted and recreated their account and it worked. I thought it was rather strange to do, but I was already pulling my hair on the issue, so I figured I would try deleting it and recreating it. After doing so, it has been working again. Rather strange. I would have to think that something got corrupted..
  3.    #3  
    I took your advice and tried this. I save 3 days of back up through SPB. I installed Friday's back up and viola it works again. I checked the settings and they are the same. I still don't get it.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
    I'm thinking WM can't handle data/file corruption at all. So the only option is to just delete and reinstall, which is probably what's happening with the email accounts. But I know how you feel. I had 2 Gmail accounts configure, but only 1 worked. I was practically pulling my hair, trying to figure out what was wrong. As I mentioned, I read the other thread about deleting and then recreating the account, so I tried it, which solved the problem.
  5.    #5  
    Out of all the days. Comcast bought out Adelphia so I had to switch over to Comcast settings today. Now the issues are back. Keeps timing out and not downloading stuff when its connected. Email is a waste on my device now. Should I switch to Gmail? Can someone post a link for the settings?
    I think I remembered reading another post on another thread regarding Comcast settings. There's a registry that forces SSL connections, which resolved the the email issues. If I find the post, I'll copy it here. If you do get setup with Gmail, I'm know I can help you there, since I use it.
  7.    #7  
    Eddie, where can I get the Gmail settings? Comcast sucks! They raised prices and offer poor service.
    http://mail.google.com/support/bin/a...y?answer=13287

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/a...y?answer=13273

Here's the Comcast settings, in case you want to configure your Treo with it....
    Quote Originally Posted by jglev View Post
    Everyone with Comcast and WM has this problem. There is a solution, but it disables Gmail.

Here it is (from this thread http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/showt...hlight=comcast):

There's a registry fix that speeds up that long comcast logon process. Using the registry editor of your choice go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/Inbox.
    Create a new DWORD named ForceOffSSL.
    Assign to it a value of 1.
    Save, and do a soft reset. You will immediately see the difference in the connect/logon speed.
    From this thread...
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...hlight=comcast