Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    I am a former Treo 650 user and I loved always getting email notifications from the 650. I have recently purchased a Treo 700WX and added FlexMail 2007 to my phone because Pocket Outlook is just too stripped down for my purposes.

I have a Gmail account that I download using POP at home and forward it to another Gmail account that my phone downloads. I also BCC email sent from my phone to my first Gmail account so I have all my email in one account at all times so I can look it up later if need be. Pocket Outlook didn't have the BCC feature nor did it have a Reply To feature which is why I got FlexMail 2007.

Now that I have FlexMail, I'm not getting any notifications when email is received from my phone. I actually fire up FlexMail manually so it can check messages because it seems that it can't do it on its own without the phone being on constantly. Is there a way to make FlexMail automatically check for email like Versa Mail did for the Treo 650? If there isn't I might have to go and get a Treo 700p because this is one feature that I can't live without.
    huh = pocket Outlook definitely has BCC - I use it all the time. Maybe you didn't see the cc: and bcc: fields, but they're there. You just have nav 'up' to get them to show, during the email creation process.
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMac View Post
    huh = pocket Outlook definitely has BCC - I use it all the time. Maybe you didn't see the cc: and bcc: fields, but they're there. You just have nav 'up' to get them to show, during the email creation process.
    VersaMail had a feature to always BCC a copy to an address without inserting it manually and I couldn't find it in Pocket Outlook. FlexMail has this feature but it can't check my mail while the PDA portion is sleeping so I have since returned my 700WX and gotten a 700P for good ole VersaMail.