1.    #1  
    I recently began using the Treo 750 after having previously having used the 650 and 600.
    When I would sync the Treo 650 or 600, everything would sync over including documents on the SD card.
    On the Treo 750, the documents do not appear to be syncing with changes made on the PC, and when I make a change on the Treo, it does not sync with the documents on the PC.
    I use the active sync that came with the Treo 750. The documents I wish to have sync are Word, Excel, photos and are on my SD card.
    What am I doing wrong? Is it possible to sync the windows device SD card with my PC? Do I need a 3rd party program to do this (like Documents to go)?
    Quote Originally Posted by dogmommy73 View Post
    I recently began using the Treo 750 after having previously having used the 650 and 600.
    When I would sync the Treo 650 or 600, everything would sync over including documents on the SD card.
    On the Treo 750, the documents do not appear to be syncing with changes made on the PC, and when I make a change on the Treo, it does not sync with the documents on the PC.
    I use the active sync that came with the Treo 750. The documents I wish to have sync are Word, Excel, photos and are on my SD card.
    What am I doing wrong? Is it possible to sync the windows device SD card with my PC? Do I need a 3rd party program to do this (like Documents to go)?
    Look for MobSync.
    You can add files to sync in Activesync, and then select the files you want.