Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Whenever I click a link in a received email in pocket outlook, I get the following message:

"The file xxxxxxxxxxx cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. You might need to reinstall or restore this file."

I thought that at one time I could click on links in outlook email and open them in PIE. Am I recalling incorrectly or is there something wrong in my settings?
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    You need to highlight the link and then paste it in IE...its hella stupid you have to do this this way...but thats what I have to do...Pain in the rear
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Thanks, I guess I forgot for a minute that this was PO.. ;-)

Anyone real happy with an alternative email application on the Wx? I'll do some searching.
    I'm willing to bet you installed Opera on your SD card
    Links I receive in emails in Outlook always work fine for me, no need to copy and paste.
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....
    Mine always work too.
    PDA History: Handspring Visor > Toshiba e335 > Palm T|X > Palm Treo 700wx > AT&T Tilt & Treo 750
    Phone History: Unknown Nokia > Nokia 6340i > Motorola V551 > Motorola e815 > Palm Treo 700wx > AT&T Tilt & Treo 750
    I have this problem.

I did install Opera, in reference to that vague message up there... I just deleted it, and still the same behavior. There appeared to be no way to use Remove Programs to get rid of it, so I deleted the Opera folder.
    Anyone?
    What worked for me was to reinstall Opera in main memory and then completely remove it. That restored the Outlook links for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopybird View Post
    What worked for me was to reinstall Opera in main memory and then completely remove it. That restored the Outlook links for me.
    It doesn't appear one can "completely remove" Opera. It doesn't show up in Remove Programs, for one, and deleting the Opera folder doesn't seem to do the trick.
    Nevermind! Found it.

I had to go in through Add/Remove Programs in ActiveSync, after reinstalling Opera.

It works fine now!