Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    I have bought a locked treo750 cingular, my question is if i managed to unlock it via any unlocking services described here, will it work normally on any other network other than cingular without any problems or there will be some restrictions especially regarding GPRS and 3G??

And can I upgrade its rom wth Vodafone one if i faced problems with cingular ROM after unlocking?
    Last edited by hbahaie; 04/22/2007 at 04:06 PM.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Is it a so difficult question, 34 views without any answer.
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    did you see my response on xda- developers? (id is cortezzi) all the answers to your questions are on xda and google. good luck! :-)
    cortez
    Xda Orbit 2 / Sprint Diamond / Samsung Epix / Touch HD
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dcortez View Post
    did you see my response on xda- developers? (id is cortezzi) all the answers to your questions are on xda and google. good luck! :-)
    Yes, i did, but the fruitful extra here is that i noticed that you have a HTC device, so you can help me more in my new question there, as i used to have HTC devices and all of them has the same connections sittings, i have a cab file provided by my local vodafone GSM provider, I usually use it to connect to GPRS, do u think that the sam cab file will work also with Treo 750. Thanks alot.