1.    #1  
    I am looking for a very good Security Program that will protect all my data, both on the PPC as well as on my SD and CF Cards. Ideally, the Program will enable AES encryption on a per file, folder, and volume basis, plus have a login screen requiring a password.

I've searched PocketGear, and seen what they have to offer, but I am more interested in what others are/have used, and most especially any recommendations.

Thank you for your time.

Nick
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickster248 View Post
    I am looking for a very good Security Program that will protect all my data, both on the PPC as well as on my SD and CF Cards. Ideally, the Program will enable AES encryption on a per file, folder, and volume basis, plus have a login screen requiring a password.

I've searched PocketGear, and seen what they have to offer, but I am more interested in what others are/have used, and most especially any recommendations.

Thank you for your time.

Nick
    RescoExplorer will do encryption.

Also check out scpsoft's remotePROTECT which allows remote locking/unlocking and wiping of your phone and the sd card.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
    I posted a thread with several security options with links a while back:

I hope this helps...