Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by xa4hx View Post
    I never experienced the outage so either the outage never effected me or I was playing with another phone at the time and that was the week I signed a contract with another phone and at the end ship it back due to that phones data plan was constantly going out.

-illusion

Ahh. That's cool. Unfortunately for several other's on the thread, it caused them to leave M2W.

Anyways, Xa4hz and I apologize for the disruption in the thread.

Regarding apps, check out the WM and Mortscript section of this forum. You may find a script that someone has written, which may be useful to you.
    Last edited by crazie.eddie; 04/23/2007 at 09:09 AM.
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Personally I messed around with my 700WX for about 5 days and then I returned it. I just couldn't get used to Windows Mobile after using Palm OS for so long and will be getting a Treo 700P

But as for programs, I loaded quite a few that were pretty awesome:
    AIM UK Hack
    FlexMail 2007
    Google Maps
    Handy Shopper Alpha 3
    Live Search
    Magic Button (this is one that I highly recommend!)
    Soft Reset
    Sprite Backup
    WM5 New Menu (another very handy utility that can almost take the place of the start menu)

There is a Today plugin that I used as well that I found very handy but I forgot the name of it but I have the installer on my desktop PC somewhere. Good luck with your Treo 700WX. I'm going to wait till WM 7 or something when they get the email somewhere close to VersaMail.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12