Global Posts
    20,078 Global Posts
    Two issues:

The first being syncing my music to my 700wx's memory card. I want to be able to load up all the music onto my 2GB card and movies/tv shows. I only get the option to sync to phone and when it comes to my movies & tv shows, it would be to big. Help!

Second is that on my 700P, everytime I got a picture of my son from his mother, it would have a lock on it. Now that I switched to the "wx," I need to xfer them over, VIA BT or Infrared or MMS (whatever to get them) and I am unable to as it seems that all the pictures are locked that I downloaded from my picture mail. Please help as I really don't want to lose the pictures of my son.

Thanks in advance.
    For syncing music and videos, I'd highly suggest you get USB SD card reader. Filling up 2GB via the Treo's slow USB connection will take hours and hours. You should also be able to open up windows explorer, go to My device, then go to storage card, and copy and paste them there.

I believe you can use filez to unlock the files on your 700p, then from there you should be able to transfer them via BT or IR.
    Global Posts
    20,078 Global Posts
    I am unable to find my storage card. It also says "not installed" in memory, under "storage card"