1.    #1  
    I have a Vaja ivolution case (the form fitting one) that I bought for my Treo 650. When I sold the phone, I kept the case. Now I'm getting a 750 and just wondering if anyone knows if this 650 case will fit it or if I should order the one made specifically for the 750?
    I have a 680, which is far more similar to the 750 than the 650 is -- and I had a 650 with an Vaja iVolution case before that, also. I can tell you for sure that my 650 Vaja case did NOT fit my 680 and I highly doubt yours will fit your 750, either.

You might want to look at this 750 Vaja iVo case review: http://mobilitytoday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15493
    Last edited by ChristieC; 04/20/2007 at 04:28 PM.
    I was told by Vaja that the 750 will not fit into any 650 case. It will fit in any 680 case.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Yes it can fit. I used my 650 case until my 750 case arrived.

However, some of the openings aren't in the right places, and I had to put some duct tape on the inside of the case to make it fit tight enough. Of course that may have been because my 3 year old had pulled on my phone one time and stretched the case while I had my 650.

It wasn't a good long-term solution, though.
    Atlas Just Shrugged!
    Quote Originally Posted by convbcuda View Post

However, some of the openings aren't in the right places, and I had to put some duct tape on the inside of the case to make it fit tight enough. Of course that may have been because my 3 year old had pulled on my phone one time and stretched the case while I had my 650.

If the openings don't match up and you had to mod the case, I would conclude that it doesn't fit...
    Quote Originally Posted by convbcuda View Post

And Vaja cases do not "stretch" over time, especially with one instance of being removed wrong. They are the most solid form fitting cases that I have ever seen. So essentially you had to mod the case with duct tape to make it fit the 750? That maybe because the 750/680 is skinnier than the 650 by a few mm.

Duct tape, where would the world be without it?

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Well, as I said, my 650 case was stretched by an over-active 3 year old, and it's not a good long-term solution. The 750 is thinner than the 650, too.

It's an expensive case, but better than everything else I've seen. That's very subjective, of course. I didn't want anything that required me to open the case to use the phone. Things like that eliminated cases that other people like.
    Atlas Just Shrugged!