1.    #1  
    I had a question regarding deleted numbers on my treo. Is there any way to retrive deleted numbers from the memory? The reason I ask is because I've received a few text messages from people that I've deleted but when I receive the message, it'll say their name like if their info was still in my phonebook when it's not. Is that something I can access to see numbers that I've deleted? Thanks, any help will be appreciated. BTW, I have the Palm Threaded Messaging installed so maybe that might have something to do with it since the deleted people who text me used to text me too when they were in my phonebook.
    the memory on your treo is essentially ram so its probably been over written 6 times since you have deleted it probably wont get it back....
  3.    #3  
    That's what I had thought originally. The thing is that even though I haven't replied to the messages, I'll delete them and the next time that person texts me again, their name is still coming up as if they were on my phonebook. I really think that the Palm Messaging App has something to do with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by drodri18 View Post
    That's what I had thought originally. The thing is that even though I haven't replied to the messages, I'll delete them and the next time that person texts me again, their name is still coming up as if they were on my phonebook. I really think that the Palm Messaging App has something to do with it.
    ive noticed when ive changed spelling errors in my phone book some times it still appears with the error i soft reset and its gone. there may be an index file possibly or it may be hanging on to it because youve saved a message from them or maybe a there name and # is in the call log still.