Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I jog w mine everyday. Getting a skin for it is A MUST! I have a rubber case made by Speck(sp?). It is heavy duty and can take all of the sweat that is flying around your Treo. No problems here...the Treo is a workhorse!

Jeep
    I just posted above about using my Moto S9 with my 700wx, and my Camelbak waist pack, to hold the Treo along with the water. I too had gravitated away from the Treo for running, to a small Sansa, but - now that I'm wireless with the S9 - awesome.

I'm sure future MP3 players will all be wireless, and yes I know you can get BT adapters, but - I like just managing ONE place for all my music (the Treo) and the S9s are great. Can't beat it for being outside and jogging, etc.
    I jog and do sprints/interval traning everyday with my 680 and Moto HT820s. I did the same with the 650 too.
    Never had a problem or drop.
    I use the Boxwave flexiskin with armband. It keeps the treo tight near my arm, and after 4 months of use, the case is almost as good as new. I run with it almost every day.

http://www.boxwave.com/products/bund...-700w_1043.htm
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by albertb View Post
    I use the Boxwave flexiskin with armband. It keeps the treo tight near my arm, and after 4 months of use, the case is almost as good as new. I run with it almost every day.

http://www.boxwave.com/products/bund...-700w_1043.htm
    The contstant swinging motion doesnt damage anything? Does the unit ever get sweated on?
    I'm really kind of curious about the people who's comments suggest NOT using the treo for jogging. If it's simply because they're afraid of dropping it... OK.

But basically this thing can be used for damn near every piece of electronica we own, right? The only reason I use my MP3 player is for jogging and working out at the gym. Unfortunately, my MP3 player is a Dell DJ and the harddrive HATES jogging.......

Fortunately though, after a couple years of running with my Dell DJ, I still only have just over two gigs used on it. So Seems to me I could safely throw a 4 gig stick in the Treo and buy a new armband and I'm set?

My biggest fear would be the shaking and jarring actions causing problems, but since it doesn't use a hard drive like the DJ, should be safe... right?
    The contstant swinging motion doesnt damage anything? Does the unit ever get sweated on?
    I don't think sweat would be any kind of any issue using one of those cases. I've been using a case like this one below for my DJ for a long time and sweat hasn't been able to cause issues yet. and I sweat like a pig. my concerns are the shaking and jarring that come with jogging.

Quote Originally Posted by RichTJ99 View Post
    Hi,

I was curious how well the Treo holds up to jogging or quick movements? I think there is an arm band holster that holds the treo on your arm (similar to an Ipod). Does the shaking / bouncing motion harm the treo? Are there any types of moving parts that could break from the shaking?

Thanks,
    Rich
    It doesn't have legs so a Treo jogging would really be something to see!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12