Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    #1. The easier way I find to text is to use the contact search on the today screen. Find your contact, then highlight the name and hold the center d-pad button down. A pop menu will display with the text message option.

#4. If you do want to close applications quickly, get yourself a good task manager (search for WM task managers).
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    please PM me a price I will consider buying your treo 750.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    #1. The easier way I find to text is to use the contact search on the today screen. Find your contact, then highlight the name and hold the center d-pad button down. A pop menu will display with the text message option.

Go into Call Log - highlight the person you want to send a text message to. Press and hold the center navigation button or Press and hold the contact on the screen. A menu will pop up where you choose Send Text Message.

#4. If you do want to close applications quickly, get yourself a good task manager (search for WM task managers).

Press and hold the OK button. That will take you straight into Running programs.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    awesome thanks!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12