1. gmk
    Does anyone know of any programs or websites that are formatted for a Windows Mobile device that you can track a baseball game. Something similar to what MLB.com, ESPN, or Yahoo have for regular PC's. I can get the basic Yahoo box score to work but the formatting is for the regular page and you have to scroll over to see what is going on. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Be on the lookout for Pocket SportsCenter, a little MortScript app I'm writing that's almost ready..more details in the WM Developers Forum
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    1.0 Beta released over here
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  4. gmk
    I finally found what I was looking for mlb.com mobile site has an excellent game tracker to follow any baseball game in real time.
    Chicago Cubs 07 "It's Gonna Happen"
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    IMO this ESPN site is formatted better for the phone. AllOf the game info is on one page:

http://mobileapp.espn.go.com/mlb/mp/...oreboard?dvc=1
    I like that one too...I have both. The one I bookmarked is actually good for all sports at the same time.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    Quote Originally Posted by gmk View Post
    Chicago Cubs 07 "It's Gonna Happen"
    yeah, 3007!
    "Bound to cover just a little more ground"