1.    #1  
    Hi,

I notice that there is no way to mute the DIAL PAD sound.

It is so irritating because the DIAL PAD makes so much sound when i'm dialing numbers on it. Is there aniway / or does anyone knows how to mute the DIAL PAD sound without affecting other sounds??

Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by nicola_tantra View Post
    Hi,

It is so irritating because the DIAL PAD makes so much sound when i'm dialing numbers on it. Is there aniway / or does anyone knows how to mute the DIAL PAD sound without affecting other sounds??

Thank you.
    yes in sounds and notifications there is an option to turn on or off sounds for screen touches and hardkeys

i have mine off and it still makes sound somne calls but that is a whole different issue
    Is there a way to keep the dial pad displayed on your display screen?
    Quote Originally Posted by nicola_tantra View Post
    Hi,

Thank you.
    Only way is to dial in today's screen. When you key in numbers there, no sound is emitted
    When I attempt to dial when on today's screen, it looks for the person's name.. I would preferto have the dial pad displayed. How could I set my phone up to do this? HELP!
    Quote Originally Posted by romarchez View Post
    When I attempt to dial when on today's screen, it looks for the person's name.. I would preferto have the dial pad displayed. How could I set my phone up to do this? HELP!
    With dial pad showing, there's no way (that I know of) to silent sound until you turn off the ringer/sound tab on top of Treo. As for dialing in today's screen, just keep on typing in the numbers, it'll move from looking up contact name to displaying the number you're typing in. This is the only way I can find to dial a number without Treo beeping when dialing via diapad.