1.    #1  
    Ok I own a sprint treo 700wx. I currently have the following installed on my ppc.

Palm Messaging
    Resco Today Plugin
    Resco Ftp addin
    Resco Explorer
    Yahoo Go
    hannip vzw a2dp
    Microsoft Live Search
    And Windows Live
    I also have active Sync mail2web

Which of these programs take up alot of space and drains the battery the most? Also which ones do you think are not needed the most or has the most glitches. I am also noticing alot of errors on my today screen when I type in contact names they come up with the wrong numbers and wrong names or as duplicates but when I go to the actual contacts they are correct in there. And alot of my calls are being routed to voice mail or are not ringing. Sprint is saying the network is fine. I do have my phone set to allow voice call to interrupt data session. I have my Network set on automatic should I take it off of automatic and have it on sprint only?

Thank you for any suggestions
    A lot of folks around here aren't too happy with Yahoo Go, but the others apps you list are all fairly decent, depending on one's needs.
    END OF LINE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hottlikefiyah View Post
    Ok I own a sprint treo 700wx. I currently have the following installed on my ppc.

Palm Messaging
    Resco Today Plugin
    Resco Ftp addin
    Resco Explorer
    Yahoo Go
    hannip vzw a2dp
    Microsoft Live Search
    And Windows Live
    I also have active Sync mail2web

Which of these programs take up alot of space and drains the battery the most? Also which ones do you think are not needed the most or has the most glitches. I am also noticing alot of errors on my today screen when I type in contact names they come up with the wrong numbers and wrong names or as duplicates but when I go to the actual contacts they are correct in there. And alot of my calls are being routed to voice mail or are not ringing. Sprint is saying the network is fine. I do have my phone set to allow voice call to interrupt data session. I have my Network set on automatic should I take it off of automatic and have it on sprint only?

Thank you for any suggestions
    If you have Windows Live setup to sync email, that will suck up your battery life. I had problems with that program, but when I was using it my battery would be down to 20% after a full day, and that's with about 10 emails per day coming over and only a couple short phone calls. I'm sure it pings the server because it keeps your EV-DO connection alive all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by mindfrost82 View Post
    If you have Windows Live setup to sync email,
    do you mean yahooGo?
    I didn't know windows live had anything to do with email. What's the most current version?
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
    I installed windows live and gave up on it after a few days. One minute it will work, the next minute I get failed to log in. Only way to fix it is to go into the options and clear my username and password and start all over again... POS
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitchblack98 View Post
    I installed windows live and gave up on it after a few days. One minute it will work, the next minute I get failed to log in. Only way to fix it is to go into the options and clear my username and password and start all over again... POS
    I don't have a username and password for windows live...never had a single problem with it. Is Windows Live a different prgrm than Live Search?
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by littlewaywelt View Post
    I don't have a username and password for windows live...never had a single problem with it. Is Windows Live a different prgrm than Live Search?
    Yes windows live is basically an upgraded version of MSN Mobile with push email for your windows live (hotmail). Live search is for Driving Directions, Telephone Directory ect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitchblack98 View Post
    I've had that same problem with the new version...I never had the problem with the old version.

For the failed login reason alone is why I went back to getting text alerts for new emails.