Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 322
  1.    #81  
    Updated to a new version. I'll continue to look into the blinking text/flashing icon stuff as well as multiple bitmaps.

    At least for the time being you should be able to do the same as you were before, but with a fully controllable today line and bitmaps.
  2. #82  
    awesome zbob. testing now.
  3. #83  
    for those who care... blink works good now.

    zbob,

    how long until we get a version that doesn't disable itself from the today screen after reset or after we go into today screen settings?
  4. #84  
    Cool man got your text
  5. jbcross's Avatar
    Posts
    219 Posts
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    #85  
    At the risk of confirming my ignorance to you all...where is this posted for download? If it is the billboard cab, what should dim guy like me expect it to do?

    Humbly yours,
    Jeff
  6. #86  
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    for those who care... blink works good now.

    zbob,

    how long until we get a version that doesn't disable itself from the today screen after reset or after we go into today screen settings?
    Please confirm on the blink.If it,s the beta package submited to me the blink is at a snails pace inturn no change has been had on plugin refresh.
  7. #87  
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    Please confirm on the blink.If it,s the beta package submited to me the blink is at a snails pace inturn no change has been had on plugin refresh.
    no sling, it's the alert control.mscr. you may be using one i changed. hannip said it was to fast sith the sub second thing so i have been playing.

    zbob, i have confirmed it blinks just as fast.

    wanna see a really fast blink? put this in the alert control.

    Sleep( SleepSecs * 50 )
    Last edited by codyppc; 04/26/2007 at 08:02 PM.
  8.    #88  
    Quote Originally Posted by jbcross View Post
    At the risk of confirming my ignorance to you all...where is this posted for download? If it is the billboard cab, what should dim guy like me expect it to do?

    Humbly yours,
    Jeff
    jbcross, the cab is in this post:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...13#post1245813

    If you aren't writing scripts, well... it won't really do anything for you.

    And if you aren't writing scripts, well... you should be

    It's basically a plugin written to aid scripters in putting up their own custom content on the today screen.

    Z.
  9.    #89  
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    for those who care... blink works good now.

    zbob,

    how long until we get a version that doesn't disable itself from the today screen after reset or after we go into today screen settings?
    Once you guys tell me the plugin is working okay, I'll disable the disabler.
  10.    #90  
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    no sling, it's the alert control.mscr. you may be using one i changed. hannip said it was to fast sith the sub second thing so i have been playing.

    zbob, i have confirmed it blinks just as fast.

    wanna see a really fast blink? put this in the alert control.

    Sleep( SleepSecs * 50 )
    Thanks Cody! Good to hear it's working...
  11.    #91  
    Has anyone else other than sling tried to load bitmaps?

    I've tried quite a few and haven't had any problems so far...
  12. #92  
    Billboard
    Item-bmp="Program Files\TREO ALERT\X1.bmp"
    Item1-Line1=TREO ALERT


    No dispaly of the bmp
  13.    #93  
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    Billboard
    Item-bmp="Program Files\TREO ALERT\X1.bmp"
    Item1-Line1=TREO ALERT


    No dispaly of the bmp
    Sling did you try?

    RegWriteString("HKLM", "Software\Microsoft\Today\Items\Billboard\Item1", "bmp", "\Program Files\TREO ALERT\X1.bmp")

    There has to be a leading-backslash at the beginning of the path.
  14. #94  
    hmm the sleep sec at 50...Thats intence...maybe 3 sedios a day will keep the treo a play
  15. #95  
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    Sling did you try?

    RegWriteString("HKLM", "Software\Microsoft\Today\Items\Billboard\Item1", "bmp", "\Program Files\TREO ALERT\X1.bmp")

    There has to be a leading-backslash at the beginning of the path.
    hmm yep it worked...What the heck did I do wrong???Anyway thank Z looks nice.When it come to the blink and sleep the 50 sleep sec is not going to fly.

    UPDATE,
    I figured out my stupid mistake in string..Hmm like I fell into the dummy reg edit path
    Last edited by slingbox; 04/26/2007 at 09:43 PM. Reason: UPDATE
  16. #96  
    Add a tap and hold to the icon to Alert Setting and we have A WINNER
  17.    #97  
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    hmm the sleep sec at 50...Thats intence...maybe 3 sedios a day will keep the treo a play
    uh, you should be less worried about the seidios and more worried about the epileptic seizures that follow, lol.
  18. #98  
    hehe this is true.The treo starts spiting out SD cards with loops like that lol
    Kind of like the head spin in the movie exorcist
  19. #99  
    5.6 look
    Attached Files Attached Files
  20.    #100  
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    5.6 look
    schweeeeet

    but uhhh, it's a little hard to see with the blue on black...
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions