Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast
  1.    #181  
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    Not that it should matter, but is this your WX or 750?
    Never mind, beat me to it
    Sprint 700wx has mixed color in the bmp. My 750 looks good.
  3.    #183  
    Anything different about what's running on the today screen on your Treos?

i.e. Mobile Shell or something that is heavy-handed in modifying the look of the today screen?

I would say check the bitmap itself by copying back to your PC and checking it in paint, but that doesn't make sense if it looks OK when it's selected, puzzling
    Nope, I'm not running any 3rd party apps that mess with the today screen. And we know it's not the bmp since it's the same one you just installed and looks fine on the wx when selected.
    Tried it on my vzw 700w and it looks good there. So dunno. I guess don't worry about it. Must just be something with that one device that is messed up.
  6.    #186  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Nope, I'm not running any 3rd party apps that mess with the today screen. And we know it's not the bmp since it's the same one you just installed and looks fine on the wx when selected.
    Nah, I was thinking more along the lines of a corrupted install (it's a stretch I know, but not sure what else would explain it).

I'll take another look at the code, but since I cache the bitmap and mask, I pass the exact same bits into the GDI code to draw it when it is selected and when it is not selected.
  7.    #187  
    Tried it on the emulator with Guava bubbles, but I couldn't turn bluetooth on

But the grey looked correct.
  8.    #188  
    Swapped in the blue bitmap and it draws correctly. Ya know, it's amazing how much faster WM5 is when running on the emulator vs. my Treo.
    Hey Z it,s pretty early on the east coast lol.I stayed up to join in chat.
    hmm BT icon is fine on mine with Guava.It,s fine on all 15 of my today themes loaded
  11.    #191  
    Hah, you guys never sleep, lol.

Thanks sling I can't reproduce it either. I don't know, something weird is goin on... Maybe hannip can reinstall, it could be a fluke.

I don't see anything obvious in the code.

Keep an eye on it, and if any other TA users see the same issue, I'll dig deeper.
    Guess it's finally time for a hard reset. Hopefully that will fix it.
    zbop, any chance of implementing a way to increase the plugin height?

thx!
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  14.    #194  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    zbop, any chance of implementing a way to increase the plugin height?

thx!
    Oh no, who brought this thread back to life!?

Sure, but it sort depends on what you want to do with it...

Do you want to keep everything the same and just increase the height, nothing else?
    Or are you talking about multi-line entries?
    Multi line entries, or a single entry with multiple lines
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  16.    #196  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    Multi line entries, or a single entry with multiple lines
    lol, I sorta have support for this already, but would need to fix a few things...

If you just need multiple lines with no special formatting (i.e., no autowrap), and if you don't need to dynamically change the height while the plugin is loaded, it shouldn't be too much work.

How soon do you need this? I have a niner's game and home show this weekend, but I *think* I'll have enough time to tweak it provided you don't mind helping with the testing

I may need to load Pocket SportsCenter now that it's about that time
    zbop,
    This is a great tool! I have done very little programming, mostly just fooling around with that iPhone-style slidelock (which AC at xda far improved over mine, so I left mine alone.) I managed to put together a plugin that optionally displays battery, memory, and storage information on a single line or scrolls through it one item at a time. Check it out if you'd like. Just wanted to say thanks for giving us this tool.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by perasite View Post
    zbop,
    This is a great tool! I have done very little programming, mostly just fooling around with that iPhone-style slidelock (which AC at xda far improved over mine, so I left mine alone.) I managed to put together a plugin that optionally displays battery, memory, and storage information on a single line or scrolls through it one item at a time. Check it out if you'd like. Just wanted to say thanks for giving us this tool.

What's yours like? Al I really want is to ability to blank the screen with locked screen and keyboard so that I can listen to music while using a minimal amount of power.

Does yours do this with a smaller footprint that AC's Slide2Lock 5MB hit to memory?
    No, that was a problem with the language it was written in. PPL sucks up memory. Part of the reason I abandoned it.
  20.    #200  
    Quote Originally Posted by perasite View Post
    zbop,
    Looks pretty cool, I'll check it out when I get a chance. You should put together an animated gif of the different "views" and post it up so people can see! I'm glad a few people got some use out of this plugin

Yeah your name sounds familiar, I could swear I saw some of your posts (either on the PPL forum or somewhere like that) about doing the iphone thing. I was looking into PPL too, but ultimately decided it was too limiting.
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast