1.    #1  
    If I setup my work email, either a push account through exchange or active sync exchange, and set a schedule (say m-f 7-7) will my pop email, which is scheduled to pull down email every 15 mins regardless of time work automatically during the non-peak times?

I'd like to be able to access work email, but receive a lot in off hours and don't want the phone going off all the time for notifications. Conversely I need my pop access to notify pretty much anytime.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
    The POP email and Activesync are independant of each other. So whatever your AS schedule is, it will not effect your POP schedule.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I currently do this with Chatter, I have my personal email pop every 20 minutes and my exchange email push to me.
    I suggest you download emoze: www.emoze.com

In order to reduce data connection, emoze allows you the option of syncing at time intervals. To configure this option do the following…

Open emoze on your device – Click on Accounts – Click on Open account
    Beside Push every, choose between Always on, up to 24 hours.

emoze is the easiest & most secure push email application available today.
    Using emoze allows you to push your Outlook and Lotus notes emails, contacts, calendar & Tasks to Your Mobile Phone.

5.    #5  
    moot question I guess. I thought we were running exchange 03 server, but it was just that we had upgraded windows server 03. Still running exchange 00 so I guess I'm out of luck for work email. Thanks much for the help.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.