1.    #1  
    I have the 700wx from Verizon paired to a blue tooth stereo headset. sound is great, occasional skipping, whatever I love it. When I am on my way home I start the music and manually lock the keys which causes the device to shut off the screen. Half the time this works flawlessly. The music continues to play and all is right in the world. The other half of the time, as soon as the screen goes off so does the music.

Anybody have a clue as to why this happens or should I just chalk it up to the quirks of the device?
    It probably is the device being quirky...

I have a Sprint 700wx with the VZW BT stack courtesy of Hannip and I do not have that issue with mine.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    It probably is the device being quirky...

I have a Sprint 700wx with the VZW BT stack courtesy of Hannip and I do not have that issue with mine.
    I added the threaded SMS hack and clearly I need to add Hannip's BT stack hack too, based on your comment.
    Hannip's BT Stack Hack is THE BEST!!! A2DP is wonderful.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.