1.    #1  
    I ordered a 2400 mah Extended battery from the Treocentral store for my 750 and it worked fine for about a week. Today, the Treo says that the battery was too cold to charge and now a couple things happen:

1. The charging LED light doesn't light up when I charge the Treo
    2. The charging indicator (lightning bolt and the indicator through third party apps like SPB Pocket Plus and SPB Mobile Shell) doesn't show anything and remains at 0%

Anyone can offer help? Is this battery now defunct? I know it still charges and whatnot, but it is annoying not knowing how much juice is remaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by trojanvision View Post
    I ordered a 2400 mah Extended battery from the Treocentral store for my 750 and it worked fine for about a week. Today, the Treo says that the battery was too cold to charge and now a couple things happen:

1. The charging LED light doesn't light up when I charge the Treo
    2. The charging indicator (lightning bolt and the indicator through third party apps like SPB Pocket Plus and SPB Mobile Shell) doesn't show anything and remains at 0%

Anyone can offer help? Is this battery now defunct? I know it still charges and whatnot, but it is annoying not knowing how much juice is remaining.
    Same with mine. Seems to still charge and work..but experiencing the same problems as stated above
    stageworks@usa.net
  3.    #3  
    The Treocentral store is sending me a new battery.