1.    #1  
    Greetings,

I have chopped up several songs into ring tones on my 650 with MiniTones but am switching over to a 750 this week. How can I save these snipped clips to my card on the 650 and bring them over to the 750 as ring tones?

Thanks in advance,

Dave
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Have you tried to beam them to your phone? I did that when I went from my 700p to a WM5 Device and it worked great.

Cigar
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
  3.    #3  
    Brilliant! I'll give it a try when the 750 shows up.

Thanks,

Dave
    Global Posts
    1,025 Global Posts
    You could also transfer the clips to your card or PC while hotsyncing. The problem is, the 650 uses a standard SD card, the 750 uses a miniSD card.
  5.    #5  
    I actually have a 2g mini SD in an adapter on my 650 so the card is not an issue. I have tried to copy to he card but obviously not smart enough to figure it out. The beaming idea sounds like the ticket but I really would like someone to explain how to copy a ring tone from my sounds area over to the card. The big deal is that I already have them edited and sized for the ringer app and don't have a program on my desktop, just the minitones on the 650.

Thanks,

Dave
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    I don't have a 750, but doesn't it use media player? if so, create an album, drag and drop the tones to your wm player with a card reader and sync them. or drag them from the folder to the windows folder on the 750 via active sync. I believe you need to drop them straight in to the windows folder. I found the directions somewhere on ppcgeeks.com in the apache board. Good luck
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff