Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I downloaded SiriusCE and it seems to be installed correctly, but I cannot hear anything. I have the volume turned up and the sounds enabled, but I cannot hear the music. Does anyone have any idea as to what I can do to correct this? Maybe I have some sound setting disabled that I don't know? Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by espo222 View Post
    I downloaded SiriusCE and it seems to be installed correctly, but I cannot hear anything. I have the volume turned up and the sounds enabled, but I cannot hear the music. Does anyone have any idea as to what I can do to correct this? Maybe I have some sound setting disabled that I don't know? Thanks in advance.
    Try SirusWM5

The program isn't nearly as robust, but it always works and uses 1/10th of the memory. There's only one app to install. You don't need any of the background programs like .net, or the 3 sql database programs, which I believe are now built into SiriuCE.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I tried to download it, but the only place I could find it is on geeks toolbox. It tells how to download it using activesync, but I have vista and i don't use activesync anymore. Any ideas?
    Global Posts
    243 Global Posts
    I tried to download it, but the only place I could find it is on geeks toolbox. It tells how to download it using activesync, but I have vista and i don't use activesync anymore. Any ideas?
    Um. Download the CAB file? and install directly to your device?

iPhone 3G ..:.. Jailbroken 16GB Black
    AT&T 8925 Tilt ..:.. WM 6.1 ..:.. SIM/CID unlocked
    BlackBerry 8830 ..:.. Work phone
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I got the program on my phone and it keeps flashing "fetching Artist" and "fetching title." What do I do from here?
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    It also says "error: could not find resource assembly"
    Global Posts
    243 Global Posts
    Have you soft reset since you installed?

If you input your username and password in settings, you should just need to pick a channel, and it will launch WMP and start playing.

iPhone 3G ..:.. Jailbroken 16GB Black
    AT&T 8925 Tilt ..:.. WM 6.1 ..:.. SIM/CID unlocked
    BlackBerry 8830 ..:.. Work phone
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    it is working now, is there a way to NOT have to enter the validation code every time? thanks
    it is working now, is there a way to NOT have to enter the validation code every time? thanks
    Unfortunately not, Sirius did this to discourage players like these....
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    i signed off and now when I try to go back on it says "connection failed"
    SiriuCE is always having problems like this. You'll see if you stick with it. If you can live without the artist and song title stuff SiriusWM5 always works.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
    siriuswm5 does show the title amd artist. you have to enable it in the settings
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I actually am using WM5, I think the problem was that I logged in too many times. When I tried to log into the Howard Stern media player, on my computer, it told me that I had exceeded the max number of logins for that day.