1.    #1  
    I have been puzzled by this and have searched for an easy guide on what I need to install, where I need to install it, etc. I am trying to install hannip's led program. I installed the mortscripts.cab and the ledup.cab. How do I make it work? Also, how do I set it so it automatically starts when the device soft resets or turns on?

thanks! I am so confused but it looks cool once you figure it out??
    Cool, another local. I live about 30 minutes south of Chicago. Regarding Mortscripts, if you have the Mortscripts.exe app for the PPC, you just need to copy the app to your device. You can install it anywhere you like. I just put mine in \Program Files. But I think the Mortscript.cab is the full install and may have installed itself to \Program Files\Mortscript.

Once you found the app in the folder, just click on it to execute it. You will see a window popup regarding .mscr are registered. Once that's done, you can run any Mortscript scripts.

I don't use the ledup app, so I'm not sure how it works. You can visit us here at the developer's section.
    I would look into "treo alert" the 4.9 version does everything hannips version does plus the option of audio alerts as well. it also has a one step cab install.
  4.    #4  
    Hey guys, thanks for the information. I actually have treo alerts installed but I hate it when I have my phone on the cradle for some reason it blinks even though there are no new emails or SMS or missed calls. Is there any way so it won't blink when it is just plugged in to the cradle?

I actually like treo alerts a lot.

Oh, one more thing...is there anyway to make it so treo alerts turns itself on to LED/vibrate automatically after a doft reset?

thanks!!!!
    Global Posts
    243 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by matthew23 View Post
    Oh, one more thing...is there anyway to make it so treo alerts turns itself on to LED/vibrate automatically after a soft reset?

thanks!!!!
    You should be able to add the .mscr file to your /Windows/Startup folder and it will run after each soft reset.

iPhone 3G ..:.. Jailbroken 16GB Black
    AT&T 8925 Tilt ..:.. WM 6.1 ..:.. SIM/CID unlocked
    BlackBerry 8830 ..:.. Work phone
    Quote Originally Posted by matthew23 View Post
    Hey guys, thanks for the information. I actually have treo alerts installed but I hate it when I have my phone on the cradle for some reason it blinks even though there are no new emails or SMS or missed calls. Is there any way so it won't blink when it is just plugged in to the cradle?

I actually like treo alerts a lot.

Oh, one more thing...is there anyway to make it so treo alerts turns itself on to LED/vibrate automatically after a doft reset?

thanks!!!!
    Yes yes the active sync bug.At last some one notices or speaks up.
    The resion why
    # check the registry for any notifications
    Notify = RegValueExists( "HKLM", "System\State\Shell\Notifications\Active", "CLSID" )

Are we fixing it for the next build?? Of course
  7.    #7  
    glad I could be of service