Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I have a Treo 750 with Cingular and can no longer send text messages. I can receive them and Cingular confirmed there's not a problem with my service and that it must be a device issue.

Whenever I try to send a message, it erases the text after I press send and never actually transmits the message. Has anyone else had this problem?
    How did you determine that the text isn't transmitting? In other words, did you try sending a text to both non Cingular and Cingular cellphones? Also, can we assume that you already did a soft reset?
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GabGold View Post
    How did you determine that the text isn't transmitting? In other words, did you try sending a text to both non Cingular and Cingular cellphones? Also, can we assume that you already did a soft reset?
    I knew it wasn't sending because it didn't show up as the next message, plus it didn't show up in the sent folder, plus I confirmed with the recipients that they didn't receive it. I tried sending messages to people on Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile, along with Cingular. I also did several soft resets.
    did they try to change your phone center number? I remember that there is an option to select a different number.